What if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Ok i will have a new Scenario every week, every time i post one everyone can post their thoughts on the topic.

What if...Triple H and Chris Benoit never got injured before the huge Invasion storyline?

My answer: First of all, i think it would have been way more successful and i liked more than most people. The main plays for both would go like this

WWE
Stone Cold
The Rock
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Kane

Alliance
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
RVD
Booker T

HHH would step into the Austin role but he'd be more ruthless and less comedy. Benoit and Jericho would go back to their roots and sorry to say Angle will be less of the star that he was in this angle (no pun) Booker and RVD will suffer and might not even be employed past then because they really wouldn't be able to show what they've got on the same scale.

The end will have the same result but Jericho wouldn't be the Undisputed Champion and might have not even won a world title by now. The Undisputed Title would be decided in a tourney the brackets would go somethign like this.

Triple H
Booker T

Chris Benoit
The Rock

Stone Cold
Undertaker

Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho

Pretty much switch HHH for Jericho in the Semis, we'll have the dream match as the main event. Rock/Austin Austin wins goes to WM to beat Hogan, maybe? Then the domino effect will occur maybe no Brock Lesnar if Austin never walked out?

Your Thoughts?

Montana

I think HHH would have kept with team wwe and lead the charge. Stone cold needed something to change his character so i think he would have still turned heel.

I couldnt really say for sure either way, but figured id throw my 2 cents in

TK-Walker

Reaction score
Chris would have probley joined the alliance while HHH would probly be on Team WWE. I dont think either could have saved the Angle though.