What If Crime Time turn their backs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the BADGUY

Reaction score
I have been thinking this since CTC destroyed JBL's limo. Which I thought would have happen past monday. Since Cryme Tyme likes money. I thought it would be cool to see Cryme Tyme change abit. If they turned heel they would be more thugesh. So what if JBL paid Cryme Tyme to get on his side? And turn their backs on Cena. If this would to happen? What would you think?

MikeRaw

Ya, thats always a possibility. Like, I think if wwe gets desperate they might try that to make something big, and further the feud, because Cryme Tyme is in to money.
But I think cause they''re against JBL, if they are faces, it'll be less about money and more about the thug stuff, and if they ever go heel, it'll be back to the whole money obsessed thing.
But I like them better as face, and think this stable is cool, but I guess it's always a possibility.

seX-Power

As MikeRaw said, this is always a possibility, but I personally, do not see it happening, especially for the time being as CTC has just formed and if anyone, I think Cena would be more likely to turn on Cryme Tyme than vice versa. In the end though, I hope Cryme Tyme split from Cena and Priceless split from JBL, so we can see a proper tag team feud.

Airfixx

If they turn Cryme Time heel there'll be no face team on Raw.

Not saying it won't happen but if they turn them soon, thus leaving Pricelss with no fued, the whole Dibiase/Rhodes biz would have been a waste of time.

The_Animal_Instinct

Reaction score
I agree with Airfixx

As Rhodes and Dibiase is a heel tag team right now and at this time as we are talking they are no face tag team on Raw apart Cryme tyme.

It could happen like many of you said here, but it would be a waste of talent, as the crowd appreciate Cryme Tyme very much and they seems quite entertained by them.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
If they turn Cryme Time heel there'll be no face team on Raw.

Not saying it won't happen but if they turn them soon, thus leaving Pricelss with no fued, the whole Dibiase/Rhodes biz would have been a waste of time.

like that stable isnt a waste of time now? I cant stand there promos. Hooked on Phonics... Anyone? Anyone? ahhh forget it.

Reaction score
crymetyme being a heel= no.
the only way they can get over as a heel is to sell items that make the faces cry or make them look babyish. the only way they can turn heel in to turn on Cena. and we cant be having that. go CTC!

Hardcastle

Reaction score
it is rumoured that Cryme Tyme will fight the tag champs at the bash in a "bonus" match. I don't see Cryme Tyme with Cena for too long, I think it's gonna end at Summerslam.