What If Bryan/Triple H Opened Up The Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Agree to disagree I guess? I don't see how anyone can think HHH's gimmick from Summerslam until recently was anything similar to his game persona, but great, glad you have an opinion and posted it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Agree to disagree I guess? I don't see how anyone can think HHH's gimmick from Summerslam until recently was anything similar to his game persona, but great, glad you have an opinion and posted it.
Agree to disagree.

And you are correct that it is not the same as the game. But I feel like he should go all the way if he wants to be an authority figure. But that's just me I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

And you are correct that it is not the same as the game. But I feel like he should go all the way if he wants to be an authority figure. But that's just me I guess.
I didn't want him to revert back to being this billy badass character, but it seems he has based on what I've heard of Raw this week. I agree he should have stayed as the pity face bandit just talking about what was best for business and showing off his hot ass wife.

It was FRESH like I said and still had a lot of run left IMO. Now he's back to square one and then what after he puts DB over? This culmination of this DB feud ruined HHH's awesome character. Thanks DB you little fag.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
DB and Triple and should open the show. I assumed this might happen, but then again, because of Triple H's ego, he might want the match to be seen as a main event match that takes place shortly before the Triple Threat. However, this match, although it is a main event type of match, can open the show as World Title matches have kicked off Mania. Plus, I feel it does set the mood for everything going on that night. Let the crowd go crazy....have Triple and DB battle for about 25-30 mins. Triple H kicks out of the running knee multiple times. DB kicks out of pedigrees. And, ultimately, let Triple H tap out. Great way to start Mania and let all the other matches fall into place. Great idea if you ask me.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You can go without Bryan. I can go without Hunter all over my screen. No disrespect towards HHH but he is not who I want to watch wrestling in 2014.

I have no problems with Hunter working a match each year. But I don't want to see him on every episode of RAW throughout the entire year. There's no need whatsoever. Unless you're doing something interesting, get of my screen please.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
It'll give Bryan more time to rest (Or H ;o) and will make it less seem like Bryan is being used too much. Is a good idea.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hunter is interesting. Imo, he's arguably the greatest heel of all time. Sure, he can be overbearing at times, but so can any wrestler. I'm fine with it.