What If Bray Wyatt Retired The Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And there's always the idea that this match might not even happen. :zayn:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And there's always the idea that this match might not even happen. :zayn:
Annie_fingers_crossed.gif

seems pretty obvious doe

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like the Undertaker. I love everything he stood up for in the back. I love that he made a ridiculous idea fuckin legit spooky for a kid growing up. That being said, Bray should steal his soul! Thatd be dope.

HOLY SHIT!!!! or for you movie fans that have seen childs play (chucky) Have taker win and perform some ritual which embodies himself in Bray, cut lights, and never see Taker again. Thatd be siiiiick

Wow fucking spot on. Im awesome

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, they'll totally have Wyatt losing to Taker. There's no good news for whoever loses the match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lesnar retired Taker last year as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to see Taker anymore (hell, I didn't even want to see him with the streak in tact, much less without it). Wyatt will likely lose this match and the toil in oblivion after Mania season, much like he did last year after the Cena feud.

I still can't get over the respective pushes of Bray vs Rusev. Why the fuck are they treating Rusev like the second coming and Bray was jobbed out at every turn to Cena? Fuck this company.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lesnar retired Taker last year as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to see Taker anymore (hell, I didn't even want to see him with the streak in tact, much less without it). Wyatt will likely lose this match and the toil in oblivion after Mania season, much like he did last year after the Cena feud.

I still can't get over the respective pushes of Bray vs Rusev. Why the fuck are they treating Rusev like the second coming and Bray was jobbed out at every turn to Cena? Fuck this company.
Ahhh, there's the D'Z I'm used to

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I see Bray officially retiring Taker this year.. I'll never understand why they did what he did with Cena but I feel this will be his turning point.. although ending the streak would've been way more of a contributing factor in getting Bray over.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Care to add anything to the conversation princess?
I think I had previously. At least I assume thats why I'm getting updates for this thread.

But yeah, I don't see them having Taker lose two years in a row. I mean maybe. I didn't think he would lose to Lesnar either. So who knows. And it would suck to see Bray lose AGAIN at Mania IMO. So, and I think I had said this before, have them both beat the piss out of each other and have it end in some weird way with no real winner. No idea what that would be though. That's the only way I can think to end the match without either guy taking a "loss". Maybe Kane gets involved somehow? He and Taker are still "brothers" in what's left of kayfabe land, right?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Bray Wyatt is wasting his time if his jobber ass thinks he's going to defeat Taker.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LOL, they'll totally have Wyatt losing to Taker. There's no good news for whoever loses the match.
You have to be kidding right. With Lesnar gone after WM, no one can claim they beat Undertaker. Bray will still get a mean rub, but I do think he comes out of this the winner.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
you trying to hint that Bray is somehow a lock to win?
No, just calling Bray a jobber because he's facing Taker sounds like a blffl statement. I can hope Bray wins, but i'm not saying it's certain.