What if Arceus was ALL types?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Origin
Arceus is particularly based on a creator deity, present in many world cultures. Arceus's stance and general form are similar to Egyptian bull and calf idols, particularly Apis. Based on its appearance and attack movements in the 3D games, Arceus may be modeled after a horse or llama. The arc on its back may be inspired by the Dharmachakra, or the Bhavacakra, used to represent a concept similar to the reincarnation in Hinduism.

The conception of the first god might be influenced by the Shinto gods Kunitokotachi and Amenominakanushi, who summoned Izanami and Izanagi to create Japan with the spear. It may also be a reference to the qilin, a Chinese mythical creature. Its myth is nearly identical to the Cosmic egg, found in creation myths of many cultures and civilizations. Arceus may also represent or be inspired by the bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara, who, in Buddhism, is either pictured with eleven heads and one thousand arms (the latter of which is mentioned in Arceus's Pokédex entry) or in a white, four-armed manifestation (which could look similar to Normal-type Arceus).

And yes I just copied this from Bulbapedia because I was too lazy to write it all out.
Wow...Okay...

I'm more of a Groudon fan myself...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As mentioned in the video one of the best ways to beat it is to use a Zygarde. It is weak to Rock and Fairy but if you take away its flying, it becomes 3 times weak to Ground. Thousand Arrows does just that. In the event you can't knock it out in one hit (for some reason) you have a Mega Diancie in your back pocket. Also using a Salazzle to poison it is worth doing first. Its ability completely ignores Steel typing and you would be able to land it.

I know the guy is corny and the puns are bad, but didn't any of you watch the video? lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
As mentioned in the video one of the best ways to beat it is to use a Zygarde. It is weak to Rock and Fairy but if you take away its flying, it becomes 3 times weak to Ground. Thousand Arrows does just that. In the event you can't knock it out in one hit (for some reason) you have a Mega Diancie in your back pocket. Also using a Salazzle to poison it is worth doing first. Its ability completely ignores Steel typing and you would be able to land it.

I know the guy is corny and the puns are bad, but didn't any of you watch the video? lol
Gonna be honest, no I didn't watch the video because I have seen this type of question on different sites and forums and people have given a bunch of different answers to it. Such as the strategy I mentioned, F.E.A.R., using a max speed Mega-Gengar with Perish song and waste turns, and some more.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Gonna be honest, no I didn't watch the video because I have seen this type of question on different sites and forums and people have given a bunch of different answers to it. Such as the strategy I mentioned, F.E.A.R., using a max speed Mega-Gengar with Perish song and waste turns, and some more.
I guess his way is more straight forward in using just 3 things essentially to take it down. I only asked because people were mentioning using extreme speed/quick attack. Because it is ghost, like Soli mentioned, that would not work.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I guess his way is more straight forward in using just 3 things essentially to take it down. I only asked because people were mentioning using extreme speed/quick attack. Because he is ghost, like Soli mentioned, that would not work.
Oh right, I actually went back and watched the video and his way is just as good, but I just have seen way too many discussions about this that I already knew several different ways. Honestly, I forgot all about the Ghost, which is sad because it is my favorite type, but you can use Sucker Punch instead and work just as well, and to add to what Solidus said Endeavor wouldn't hit as well because of the Ghost typing, so F.E.A.R would be useless. Though after talking about Pokemon now, i kind of want to get back in it, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh right, I actually went back and watched the video and his way is just as good, but I just have seen way too many discussions about this that I already knew several different ways. Honestly, I forgot all about the Ghost, which is sad because it is my favorite type, but you can use Sucker Punch instead and work just as well, and to add to what Solidus said Endeavor wouldn't hit as well because of the Ghost typing, so F.E.A.R would be useless. Though after talking about Pokemon now, i kind of want to get back in it, lol.
I got back into it in 2016 I think it was. After not being into it since I was in like 8th grade lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I got back into it in 2016 I think it was. After not being into it since I was in like 8th grade lol
I kind of go through spells, I guess you can say where like one minute I am really into it and the next I am bored with it. I was done with Pokemon for a while until X and Y came out and then fell off and then got back into it because Sun and Moon, and fell out due to Sun and Moon, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
none of which have anything to do
with real or fictional animals.
I don't believe you. ;)

Endeavor wouldn't hit as well
Why Extreme Speed and Quick Attack? You are forgetting Arceus is all types, and thus a ghost type.
True, but Foresight can change that. And Swellow can technically hit a Quick Attack since it has the Scrappy ability.

...didn't any of you watch the video? lol
No, and that's because...

the guy is corny and the puns are bad

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
True, but Foresight can change that. And Swellow can technically hit a Quick Attack since it has the Scrappy ability.
Not gonna lie, I totally forgot about that move and the ability Scrappy as well. I really need to go back to pokemon now, lol.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I totally forgot about that move and the ability Scrappy as well. I really need to go back to pokemon now, lol.
I don't know if any Pokemon with the Scrappy ability can learn Endeavor though, so I'd at the very least probably have to bump my crew up to three in order to take down Arceus.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't know if any Pokemon with the Scrappy ability can learn Endeavor though, so I'd at the very least probably have to bump my crew up to three in order to take down Arceus.
Yeah, Taillow and Swellow can learn Endeavor by level up and both have Scrappy so they would be the best bet if you use that route.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

What if....Arceus has Toxic, and, due to the poison typing, hits it no matter what?