What if Arceus was ALL types?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

This was actually an interesting video with a surprising finish.
He breaks down everything weakness, resistance, and immunity of all types, assuming Arceus was indeed all types at once.
Guess which type(s) if any that you think would be effective for taking the GAWD of Pokemon down.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If I remember this right Arceus, or anyone that is all types, would still be weak to or receive damage to the Rock type because of Stealth Rocks.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If I remember this right Arceus, or anyone that is all types, would still be weak to or receive damage to the Rock type because of Stealth Rocks.
How would you beat it though? It can deal Judgment using your greatest weakness against you. You'd have to out-speed it and knock it out in one hit.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
How would you beat it though? It can deal Judgment using your greatest weakness against you. You'd have to out-speed it and knock it out in one hit.
How? Easy, you call Kratos and he beats it for you for only a God can kill a God, duh.

Honestly, you couldn't beat it unless you have a full team of six of the fastest pokemon, and the pokemon that are faster then Arceus are Deoxys-Speed, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys, Ninjask, Electrode, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Crobat, Shaymin, Swellow, Weavile, Darkrai, Dugtrio, Alakazam, and Sceptile.

You also have to count what four moves it would as well because we know it would have Judgement, but what of the other three. it could be Recvoer, Extremespeed, Calm Mind/Sword Dance, or whatever, but if you Toxic it before and switch in between Judgements that won't be highly effective against the switched in pokemon, for example, switching in Aerodactyl when it is going to use Judgement ground. So literally the only way I can see is if you Toxic it at the very beginning and just play the right strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can do it with two Pokemon:

Level one Treecko with Endeavor and Focus Slash.

Literally any Pokemon with a priority attack such as Quick Attack, Sucker Punch, etc.

Treecko will survive Arceus' attack then use Endavor to lower its HP to one. Assuming Arceus has Extreme Speed, it can kill Treecko the next turn even if Treecko has Quick Attack. It cannot, however, one hit KO a Pokemon with just Extreme Speed that is of the same level. That means a Pokemon with a priority move, i.e. Staraptor with Quick Attack, can use that and win since Arceus will either fail to KO with Extreme Speed or move second with a Judgement. Either way results in a victory for me.

If Arceus didn't have Extreme Speed for some reason, then I could win with just level one Treecko since its Quick Attack would be able to get the job done.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Literally any Pokemon with a priority attack such as Quick Attack, Sucker Punch, etc.

Treecko will survive Arceus' attack then use Endavor to lower its HP to one. Assuming Arceus has Extreme Speed, it can kill Treecko the next turn even if Treecko has Quick Attack. It cannot, however, one hit KO a Pokemon with just Extreme Speed that is of the same level. That means a Pokemon with a priority move, i.e. Staraptor with Quick Attack, can use that and win since Arceus will either fail to KO with Extreme Speed or move second with a Judgement. Either way results in a victory for me.

If Arceus didn't have Extreme Speed for some reason, then I could win with just level one Treecko since its Quick Attack would be able to get the job done.
Thank you for bringing this up because I literally forgot about using F.E.A.R., though in that case, it would be F.E.A.T.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*Looks around for a moment*

fnxsn8.jpg

:emoji_smirk:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

It depends on the next Pokemon. E-Speed is Base 80 + STAB with a base 120 attack stat, so you wood need a fairly Bulky mon or a resist. Even then, if it SD's turn one, then there is no switch minus a resist.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It depends on the next Pokemon. E-Speed is Base 80 + STAB with a base 120 attack stat, so you wood need a fairly Bulky mon or a resist. Even then, if it SD's turn one, then there is no switch minus a resist.
Any Pokemon that can't take a neutral Extreme Speed is pathetic and belongs in the PC. I'm also assuming it's a stand alone Arceus with no team backing it.

Also...WOOD?! Seriously, Beavs? You use wood for your dam and would for this, silly boy!

:emoji_smirk:
Keep your furry fetish to yourself, creep. Or is there a special word for bestiality towards dragons? Dovahkiinky?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Arceus doesn't care about boobs!
I'm sure he doesn't as he's some kind of God Deer thing...

What the fuck is Arceus meant to look like anyway?

Keep your furry fetish to yourself, creep. Or is there a special word for bestiality towards dragons? Dovahkiinky?
That image for wasn't me...it was for the Pokemon "fanatics" in the
thread. I have my own fetishes...none of which have anything to do
with real or fictional animals.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't as he's some kind of God Deer thing...

What the fuck is Arceus meant to look like anyway?

That image for wasn't me...it was for the Pokemon "fanatics" in the
thread. I have my own fetishes...none of which have anything to do
with real or fictional animals.
Origin
Arceus is particularly based on a creator deity, present in many world cultures. Arceus's stance and general form are similar to Egyptian bull and calf idols, particularly Apis. Based on its appearance and attack movements in the 3D games, Arceus may be modeled after a horse or llama. The arc on its back may be inspired by the Dharmachakra, or the Bhavacakra, used to represent a concept similar to the reincarnation in Hinduism.

The conception of the first god might be influenced by the Shinto gods Kunitokotachi and Amenominakanushi, who summoned Izanami and Izanagi to create Japan with the spear. It may also be a reference to the qilin, a Chinese mythical creature. Its myth is nearly identical to the Cosmic egg, found in creation myths of many cultures and civilizations. Arceus may also represent or be inspired by the bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara, who, in Buddhism, is either pictured with eleven heads and one thousand arms (the latter of which is mentioned in Arceus's Pokédex entry) or in a white, four-armed manifestation (which could look similar to Normal-type Arceus).

And yes I just copied this from Bulbapedia because I was too lazy to write it all out.