What have I been up to then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I actaully had a pretty eventful time while i was off the forum, most good, some hard and the rest i'm still a bit worried about :p

I met my current girlfriend and fell in damn love :( I swore i would never allow it but i think i was kidding myself on, been with her now for 9 moths and its pretty good :)

I also had a tough decision to make, as well as her, kepp or kill? You probly know what i'm on about and that's that teen pregnancy we all hear about in the UK...in the end we got rid of it, I still dont know what to think to be honest.

I turned 18! WOOP!! Which means here in the UK i can buy me some alcohol and get to them clubs, I turned 18 in october and i've managed to get barred from 4 already, luckily Glasgow is a big city and there's plenty more!

I had like 4 different jobs, after i dropped out of college, I worked in telemarketing, a sports shop and the job im at now twice. I HATE WORK!

...I thought i'd have more to say but there you go :) I'd be interessted to know whats been happening here, any funny stories to tell?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well good to hear you have a serious relationship, best to luck with you.

I also had a tough decision to make, as well as her, kepp or kill? You probly know what i'm on about and that's that teen pregnancy we all hear about in the UK...in the end we got rid of it, I still dont know what to think to be honest.

Oh wow. How far along was she? Definitely a tough decision. I doubt I would be able to make the choice you made.

Reaction score
I must say the whole story sounds very ... normal, lol. Except for the abortiom - that's a bit different.

But sounds like things have been going pretty damn nicely for you man, good to hear. Lol @ you getting barred from four clubs already, lol. I've heard they got a tonne of clubs etc over there too...

Markz

Reaction score
Clearly two people do care ;)

The abortion thing was pretty hard, she was a month pregnant and was in england when she found out and had to talk it out over the phone which made it even worse.

Looking back it was normal lol I guess at the time it was fun.