What has been TNA's best year so far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Thats right TNA has been around for over 5 years now, and people are beginning to question what its doing right know, but if you can be in a year again what would it be?

2002?
2003?
2004?
2005?
2006?
2007?

Personally i started watching TNA in 2005, but have seen some classic tna in 02 and 03 but i fink the best year was either 2005 or 2006

2005- it just had a great range of matches and storylines were great, and who could forget the unbreakable 3 way?

2006- it had the first ever lethal lockdown, angle/joe

but if i had to pick one it would be 2005:3dflagsdotcom_ukeng

jepulis

Reaction score
2005 was best for me. It started greatly with Final Resolution having Ultimate X and AMW vs Team Canada. Also first Lockdown was the best Lockdown this far. Sacrifice was maybe the best TNA PPV ever and who could forget Unbreakable's main event or Turning Point's Aj vs Joe. 2005 was a great year for TNA.

xtremebadass

2005 was great, Barbed Wire Massacre, the epic Monster's Ball with Jeff Hardy, the Unbreakable 3-Way,and Chistian Cage's arrival.

However, pertaining to the best year as in the company's growth as in popularity, each year is better than the last, they keep growing and growing.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
How can you even say that this is even close. I really liked TNA in 2005 for several reasons including the Styles, Daniels and Joe match at Unbreakable 05 and the wide variety of champions that year. TNA really booked the 2005 year good and it shows compared to all of their years.

GShton

Reaction score
2005. That was before it started to be not so good and I stopped watching.

McLovin

Reaction score
i do fink that 07 is by far the worst year so far in my opinion

i watch the shows in england so havnt seen hard justice yet

but

i rly do fink tna has took woteva publicity they fink they have into crap booking and trying to get evri1 ova

in the past cople of wks iv bin mor entertaind by wwe and recently bought backlash 07 which was awesome

straight_edge76

2005 easily, it had the best Lockdown that I have seen, Monsters Ball was great, Christan Cage showed up, it had some of the best feuds in The 2000's IMO; Styles/Joe/Daniels, Abyss/Hardy & Sting/Jarrett, Unbreakable 2005 is my 2nd favorite TNA PPV second only to the first Slammiversary w/ KOTM. Daniels/Styles has to be one of my favorite TNA feuds also, at Against All Odds they had one of the best matches i had ever seen in TNA.

Jarrett/Sting>>>>>> Joe/Angle

Bradders

Reaction score
2005 because it simply had the greatest matches but 2007 simply because they have turned a profit.

McLovin

Reaction score
2007?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how the hell can u say that is not from business point of view

gashface

Reaction score
Hmm well, I didn't watch a lot of TNA in 2005 or early 2006, we have only just started getting regular showings in the UK. So I'd have to say I'm pretty split, I mean I've seen more of 2007 than anything as in seeing whole PPV's and every single Impact. But I'd have to say the end of 2006, seemed damned awesome.