What happens when VINCE comes back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcDudley

Reaction score
We all know its going to happen soon enough... I just hope it doesnt have anything to do with the undertaker, but I fear it.:yucky:

Great One

..How do we all know it's going to happen soon enough? Topic is 100% based on assumption.

J

I heard that this whole death thing is metorphoricle or some crap...There sayin' that this is the death of him onscreen...That he done wrestling and appearing on tv...from now on he will just be workin' behind the curtin'...So yea...don't plan on seeing him for a long time...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
As Great One stated, we're not even sure that he will ever be back on TV. And J-Dawg, you're right in that Vince is being written off TV, but they're not being metaphorical about it, they're being literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.