• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What happens if you put a werewolf on the moon?

Solid Snake

Champion
The full moon is what causes them to turn and this deals with the amplified light reflected from the sun.
If you are on the moon, you won't actually see this at all so I would imagine nothing would happen.
But also, there is no oxygen there either so the clear answer would be... It would die.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Hey! Have u forgotten That I can Shape Shift into one at Night!?
giphy.gif

[automerge]1575394844[/automerge]
@Red Rain
Okay.... If your gonna disagree... At least state your own opinion on the matter.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Hey! Have u forgotten That I can Shape Shift into one at Night!?
giphy.gif

[automerge]1575394844[/automerge]
@Red Rain
Okay.... If your gonna disagree... At least state your own opinion on the matter.

Since I was asked...
When people use animals to grab attention for themselves or for entertainment purposes, I find it irritating.

Animals are fascinating to study. We use them for food, labor & to save lives. They ask nothing in return but to be protected.

That's the story.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
OR Maybe because Your the greatest Member ever and... HE'S JEALOUS OF YOU.
-
BEWARE THE FULL MOON!
They say "Strange" Things Happen During Full Moons.
I have no interest in being the greatest member ever. He can have that sh*tty title. Not jealous at all.