What happened?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
What happened to the HIAT of old?

Reading through the archives and old threads in people's sigs, we had Nas-Tards, Mat going on pedo sprees, and so much awesomeness in a can that can exploded.

What happened IWF?

:(

Moonlight Drive

People stole my catchphrases and put them in thread topics :mad:

Nah, we're just too lazy to post interesting topics.

MikeRaw

IDK, but you sitting there on your ass creating a bitch thread about it most likely won't help.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
You may think its changed.

But if you look back again, and look at it now you will find it is just the same retardness, just with slightly different people.

:dontgetit: I suppose, but we need to get guys like Monkey, Soulpower, TDK, and the rest to bring this place back up to scratch. All we've got is joker666 :dry:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Everything has been done. Also people are thinking has this been done I mean I don't wanna do it and Mr.EMO aka TDK comes in here and give us a link 2 a topic over a year or so old telling us its been done.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

It was gay.

Everybody hated Blaze, overnight everybody started to like him.

They should have replaced C4 with Blaze. I can actually tolerate C4, Blaze sucks shit. I still haven't figured out why everybody started to suck his dick. Maybe one popular member did it, and everybody else jumped on bandwagon. Blaze is to me, what C4 is to monkeystyle.

If I had the power, i'd rep his ass down to red hell.

The whole entire Blaze thing did fuck up the place. He won some awards, people suddenly started liking him and thus he got cocky. Nothing worse then a cocky loser who thinks he's the shit. As a result of being a cocky ass shit, bWo was created. We all know how that ended up.

Horrible and dead

IWF can recoverer

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It was gay.

Everybody hated Blaze, overnight everybody started to like him.

They should have replaced C4 with Blaze. I can actually tolerate C4, Blaze sucks shit. I still haven't figured out why everybody started to suck his dick. Maybe one popular member did it, and everybody else jumped on bandwagon. Blaze is to me, what C4 is to monkeystyle.

If I had the power, i'd rep his ass down to red hell.

The whole entire Blaze thing did fuck up the place. He won some awards, people suddenly started liking him and thus he got cocky. Nothing worse then a cocky loser who thinks he's the shit. As a result of being a cocky ass shit, bWo was created. We all know how that ended up.

Horrible and dead

IWF can recoverer

bWo came before I won any awards and I've yet to get cocky. I don't go around saying ohhhhhhhh I won this I won that blah blah blah blah..

You talk about cocky people I know its not now but at first your whole name was based on your fucking rep. Talk about a cocky S.O.B.

Also the same people like me that liked me before the award and the same people hate me after I won the award. Nothing has changed. All that changed is I don't cry about every little thing like I use to.

I use to cry about rep and about people saying shit to me. Then I realized hey Why the fuck should do I care. So yeah if you wanna think I'm cocky are people like me cause I won some award then oh well. You being popular is based on people just wanting to rep you so your god damn name will change.