What happened?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
XenForo is gay why would anyone in their right mind switch to this uncomfortable, constipated gay "forum" software? The theme looks terrible on here and the forum just looks terrible with this new software. So why would the admin do this to us?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So not true. This site has improved a shed load since the move. Much more streamlined and the theme is much improved.

Reactions: Crayo

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Xenforo actually looks better. You may think it doesn't but it's your opinion. Actually I think it's easier to the users to create threads and posts. Thread prefixes look much better too. And this is my opinion. We read yours and now you read mine if you want.

Cereal

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I also assure you Xenforo is straight. It's had many online relationships, and recently broke up with MyBB for being too simple. Xenforo is a stud.

your forum and xenforo are both gay

fag

Cereal

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
nuh uh. Xenforo and I go out and party all the time; bitches love the Xencray combination. Jellyfag.

Tzp9htN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.