What happened to the dark knight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh: @ Monk singing ebony and Ivory

Rell vs Dark Knight = ratings $$$$

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Muta.gif

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Damn TDK, I jump in here to defend you from everyone and youre 'disappointed'? Alright I will remember that for future reference. To make myself clear, I was kidding with Rell when I said fuck him and his green name. Everyone loves Rell, you, Monkey, and soulpower, this is a well known fact. There should be a special user group consisting of all the people who line up to kiss all of their asses. I wont name names, but they know who they are.

Reaction score
OK i wasnt going to step in here. But I read this through and realize some superb bullshit. A: TDK said Nope, directing it at someone, I know in the rules you can say that in here. But wow TDK. I thought you were like WAY more mature then that, obviously I was sadly mistaken. When we had that argument about a metric ton you seemed pretty educated, and now I see your just an ignorant fuck who when given the opportunity to show your true side you do. You can say your joking, but you knew you could say it, and you said it. I didnt see you as the racist type, and dont come at me with a KenFan says it everyday, but thats just it, he says it everyday and everywhere. You said it here cuz you could, I just got a new outlook on you and unfortunately lost a lot of respect for you.

I also have lost a lot of respect for Rell as well. Because this thread is just a ploy to get people to ride his dick. He can deny it, ask when he said it. But last night on MSN I asked him simply if he played into the whole idea of people following his lead, and he said yes. So I guess thats as far as needed to go on that subject. I could dig it up, but I am not looking through everything.

Also TDK, I would like to ask you why we are rejects. I know your talking to be because you call it the reject forum, and I am an admin there, so is MattHardyV1, Y2Jasmine, and when the whole reject shit started so was Defiant One. I always had a forum when I was at IWF. A month into being at IWF I started a forum, but I left cuz I wasnt a mod? Right! Also I want to tell you that I wrote After Hours and for the IWF E-Fed while I was the admin on another forum. And I didnt even do the same for the forum I was on. So everything continues and we start FiveStar. Then everyone all of a sudden gets called rejects. V1 gets left out of it all cuz hes just along for the ride on both forums. Me and Defiant are instantly rejects and everyone comes on our forums trying to start shit and then runs back here. And everytime the site crashes people join and say shit blah blah. But over here we are always rejects to you TDK. But I dont get why. I mean I have never really had a problem with you. We have arguments but they are about shit like metric tons. Not cuz your an emo sack of shit, like everyone else. You would think you would give me that right? Wrong. But where does Y2Jasmine fall into this scheme? OH Right! I forgot she doesnt. She left the forum too, did she leave cuz no one liked her? Did she leave cuz she wasnt a mod? I want to know the logic here. No she left the forum and got shit on. And everyone is called a reject and everyone thinks that they are better and higher then us with another forum. Everyone tells me that all this bullshit is over, but yet TDK carries it on and on. And WS carries it on and on. I just dont get it.

Its always good to come over here and see people who think they are mature, act totally and completely immature.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
OK i wasnt going to step in here. But I read this through and realize some superb bullshit. A: TDK said Nope, directing it at someone, I know in the rules you can say that in here. But wow TDK. I thought you were like WAY more mature then that, obviously I was sadly mistaken. When we had that argument about a metric ton you seemed pretty educated, and now I see your just an ignorant fuck who when given the opportunity to show your true side you do. You can say your joking, but you knew you could say it, and you said it. I didnt see you as the racist type, and dont come at me with a KenFan says it everyday, but thats just it, he says it everyday and everywhere. You said it here cuz you could, I just got a new outlook on you and unfortunately lost a lot of respect for you.

I also have lost a lot of respect for Rell as well. Because this thread is just a ploy to get people to ride his dick. He can deny it, ask when he said it. But last night on MSN I asked him simply if he played into the whole idea of people following his lead, and he said yes. So I guess thats as far as needed to go on that subject. I could dig it up, but I am not looking through everything.

Also TDK, I would like to ask you why we are rejects. I know your talking to be because you call it the reject forum, and I am an admin there, so is MattHardyV1, Y2Jasmine, and when the whole reject shit started so was Defiant One. I always had a forum when I was at IWF. A month into being at IWF I started a forum, but I left cuz I wasnt a mod? Right! Also I want to tell you that I wrote After Hours and for the IWF E-Fed while I was the admin on another forum. And I didnt even do the same for the forum I was on. So everything continues and we start FiveStar. Then everyone all of a sudden gets called rejects. V1 gets left out of it all cuz hes just along for the ride on both forums. Me and Defiant are instantly rejects and everyone comes on our forums trying to start shit and then runs back here. And everytime the site crashes people join and say shit blah blah. But over here we are always rejects to you TDK. But I dont get why. I mean I have never really had a problem with you. We have arguments but they are about shit like metric tons. Not cuz your an emo sack of shit, like everyone else. You would think you would give me that right? Wrong. But where does Y2Jasmine fall into this scheme? OH Right! I forgot she doesnt. She left the forum too, did she leave cuz no one liked her? Did she leave cuz she wasnt a mod? I want to know the logic here. No she left the forum and got shit on. And everyone is called a reject and everyone thinks that they are better and higher then us with another forum. Everyone tells me that all this bullshit is over, but yet TDK carries it on and on. And WS carries it on and on. I just dont get it.

Its always good to come over here and see people who think they are mature, act totally and completely immature.

First of All that just goes to prove my point that Durk Turkeys just a punk ass pussy wannabe KenFan....
second of all....Don't Ever Gawdamn Muther FUcking Mention me in a Gawdamn long ass Post.....:angry2:

Ya Fucking NI'gger!

:sport_box: <I'll slap yo bitch ass up buster....

Rell

Reaction score
I look at it like this...

For one, you asked me do I play along with he "dickrider" thing and I said yes. EVERY TIME I talk to you, V1, and the "gang" you guys always mention "Oh Rell, everyone is on your dick" or what have you, so instead of wasting time trying to derail your opinions, I simply go ALONG WITH IT.

Saying I have "dickriders" is basically a slap in EVERYONES face, and I would be offended. I mean for one, you're basically saying anyone who agrees with me on a certain topic = my dickrider, no? It doesn't make sense at all.

If anything, you come off as bitter. I never hear this "dickrider" talk until I'm around YOU. Seriously, so believe what you want, but I made this topic for a number of reasons, including comments TDK made that I believe were racist. I don't get over shit like that easily. He knows what he said, I know what he said, and Soulpower knows what he said.

As far a losing cyber-respect for me. I could give two shits. This is the internet, ITS NOT REAL. Its fuckin' kayfabe :laugh: I still respect/like you, if you don't feel the same way about me, too bad. I'm not gonna lose sleep over an internet personality losing respect for me.

Great One

Hey, could you guys (all except Rell and TDK) do me a favor and just like NOT post? Because I don't have time to read all your garbage, I just want the entertaining and interesting stuff which is Rell vs. TDK, so yeah... fuck off.

Thanks.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Random post, spam if you will, for the sole purpose of annoying Great One.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Great ones a stright Ass Bitchh that wanks offf to Cum'Saberz and Queeer Warz and Nerdy-Shit like that....pfffttt...pussy!