What happened to Los Matadores?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Where the hell did Los Matadores go? They pretty much disappeared after that cluster fuck fatal 4 way tag team match at Summerslam. Do you think they will return? I think if they returned they could be used as Alberto Del Rio's henchmen if Del Rio broke away from League of Nations (which he should). Plus it would be funny to watch Del Rio beat the shit out of El Torito.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They were supposed to get repackaged and then they didn't. Not like I care, though.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
AWOL- Vince never liked em obviously just like anyone else who doesn't look like a sexy wrestler

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I literally thought this question yesterday. Too funny.
Last thing that really sticks out to me was the elimination chamber where the Lil guy was on top of the pod lol

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
And now I just read an article about sin Cara returning at a live event last night where the dragons faced none other than Los matadores lol. So I guess they're around, just not on tv