What happened to Bo Dallas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
God I hate seeing bumps of threads that made no sense 8 months ago but are completely relevant today.

#Relevant.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
God I hate seeing bumps of threads that made no sense 8 months ago but are completely relevant today.

#Relevant.
Tbh I didn't even notice, probably because I came here 5 months ago; I just read the last 6 posts and they said from Minutes ago Today/Yesterday so I went with it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No hate intended, just really what Wewantanattitudeera said.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah sorry Aids I bumped it since Bo is moving up to the main roster. Just a joke really due to the thread title.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
His debut was fine. It showcased his in-ring ability, allowed him to go toe-to-toe with an established WWE performer who's loved by the majority of the fanbase (and win), and gave him an opportunity to be "magnanimous in victory", giving a view of his character as a heel who thinks he's a babyface.

If you thought it was "cringey", you're looking for something to dislike.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The funny thing is BLFFL I know you watch NXT and you've seen Bo Dallas; How you weren't expecting him to be like that during his debut is beyond me :( this transition to the Main Roster showed he had the exact same character that was successful in NXT.

The handshake with Sin Cara and what he said to him was essentially gold for a newcomer on a shitty SmackDown program.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The funny thing is BLFFL I know you watch NXT and you've seen Bo Dallas; How you weren't expecting him to be like that during his debut is beyond me :( this transition to the Main Roster showed he had the exact same character that was successful in NXT.

The handshake with Sin Cara and what he said to him was essentially gold for a newcomer on a shitty SmackDown program.

I agree with everything except the "shitty Smackdown program" part.

I actually thought it was a pretty entertaining episode of Smackdown.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I agree with everything except the "shitty Smackdown program" part.

I actually thought it was a pretty entertaining episode of Smackdown.

wk
Oh I misphrased that, I meant overall SmackDown is shitty (simply because it's taped)
but yeah definitely agree, was actually one of the better SmackDowns (they haven't been that bad the past two or three weeks IIRC).

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't watch Smackdown anymore, I watch those recap videos WWE upload on youtube since I can't be bothered to sit through the show to get to the part I want to watch.

But Yeah, It was a good Debut by Bo, He showed he's good in the ring and his Gimmick is gonna get him some heat from the fans....Hence why I love Bo.

Reactions: Wacokid27
Status
Not open for further replies.