What happened on RAW Monday?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
No point in watching it. No build to OTL. Can someone tell me, if anything, what happened? Thanks

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing worthwhile except Ace firing Big Show and making him cry like a baby

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Absolutely nothing worthwhile except Ace firing Big Show and making him cry like a baby

And they probably had a skit where Big Show didn't have enough money "to support his kids". Like he gets minimum wage or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
And they probably had a skit where Big Show didn't have enough money "to support his kids". Like he gets minimum wage or something.

Actually no. But Johnny played on that Big Show loves wrestling and he is denying him the chance to do that. Big shows kids are adult I think.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Actually no. But Johnny played on that Big Show loves wrestling and he is denying him the chance to do that. Big shows kids are adult I think.

Big Show doesn't have any kids, he has 4 dogs.