What Genres do you listen to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
All genres, I don't generalize entire genres of music, I judge by artist. :D

Apparently you don't generalize your thoughts within posts either, seeing as how you're spamming everyone with a forum advertisement and a friend request.

Rejected btw

pumpt73

Reaction score
Pretty much anything that sounds good. I was raised on classic rock. Evertything from Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath to Elton John and Billy Joel. My music collecition is pretty eclectic. Majority of my music is Rush, Led Zeppelin, The Yardbirds, Cream, The Doors, The Who, Black Sabbath, Queen, Robert Johnson, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Hank Williams Jr., and all the way to Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Beethoven, Bach, and Wagner. Yup, I like good classical music as well. Now the majority of the stuff on my iPod, especially when it comes to training is metal/hard rock. Marilyn Manson, Stonesour, Nonpoint, Nine Inch Nails, Alice In Chains, etc.