What games do you want this fall?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Every fall there is a flood of games coming. Which games do you want?

My top priority is Uncharted 2 by far. Other next gen games I want are MAG, Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3(Game of the year Edition), Dragon Ball Raging Blast, and Tekken 6. For the Wii I need Metroid Prime Trilogy, Dead Space Extraction, and maybe Silent Hill Shattered Memories depending on how the controls play. Of course I won't be able to afford all these games but eventually I will get them. Well what games do you want?

taylor

Reaction score
Big Time Wrestling Events fo' shizz!!

Wordlife

^lol

Yeah I want NHL 10 with my boy P Kane on the cover! :D

I'm getting Madden 2010 next week Thursday!

And games for the fall I am looking forward to hopefully getting for my 360: COD MW2, Tekken 6, Halo ODST, Guitar Hero 5, DJ Hero, Borderlands, Assassian's Creed 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Darkest of Days, Wet, NBA 2K10, Splinter Cell Conviction, and Forza 3 ohhhhhh and SVR 2010 (maybe) and also Battlefield Bad Company 2

Yes... that's a big list lol

This Guy

^^Sadly Splinter Cell got delayed till next year.

Anyways, I pre-ordered Batman Arkham Assylum (its already paid for) I just downloaded TMNT Re-Shelled and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on X-Box Live and I just bought Ghostbusters & Wii Sports Resort. I am hoping to get Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Assasins Creed 2, Lego Indiana Jones 2 & Mass Effect 2. (don't know if that will be possible but definatly going to try. Other games I'm looking forward to (but won't be out till next year) Mod Nation Racers, Metroid Other M, New Super Mario Bros Wii, The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf, & Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Wordlife

^yeah dude I just read bout Splinter Cell :(

I'm mad now, I heard they might push COD MW2 till late December too, that would totally suck

This Guy

^^I doubt it, they have sunk a lot of money into advertising with that release date. November 10th the day before rememberance day was not chosen by accident.