what finisher would u hit on the person above u?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
^^ gets a mick kick followed by no laughing matter

Mr. Mat

^doesnt hurt jasmine but looks on with her & laughs at vickymania:laugh:

Rell

Reaction score
I'd Famasser Famou$, and then I'd blow up T.I. for making that wack ass song with Joe Camel.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm backstage til I get bored,so I head to the Ring, and blast everyone in sight with Wicked-Clotheslines ,til I stand toe to toe with the person ^above me.He/She trys to have a stare-off, but I kick'em in the mid-section and Spike-Piledrive him with tremendous force.

Rell

Reaction score
He/She huh...This is when Rell pulls out a Mr. Kennedy blow-up doll which clearly distracts KenFan4life, at that moment I grab a steel chair lying by ringside, and proceed to bash Kenfan and his blow-up doll. I then Last ride a bloody KenFan onto the already disfigured chair I used on him earlier...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well,it turns out That the audience is clearly behind me, so I hulk-up all Bloodly and glorious looking, You get all intimidated and try running away,but you trip on the KENNEDY blow-up doll,and get its inflated penis in you, I stand there thinking if I should finish you with a leg drop.but instead I decide that the big-dick in you is enough,so I instead continue my assault on everybody else.
-side note>>(I don't know Who's a he or SHe anymore!,sorry.)