what finisher would u hit on the person above u?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Damn Famou$ come on. Y2Jasmine gives showstopper a bitch slap followed by The Candywrapper

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Oh cool its KF4life....Y2Jasmine gives him the twin city twister

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"Holy Shit!,Holy Shit!"-crowd chants as I recover,with a number of pain full injuries,and battle my way past IwF's best,just so I could somehow manage to hit a Khali Brain chop on the person above me.

vickymania

Reaction score
man,i've hit the jackpot for sure by making this thread..just lo0k at all of them going for each other with moves..great

seems,Ken is the next target..i come inside the ring turn him around and give him the Twist of fate followed by a STFU

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I soon manage to get up to my feet with my Heart of Honor as I battle it out til the finish with my one good limb.earning the crowds/fans respect as I manage to peel off Khali Brainchops left and right.