What Feud/Storyline Are You Enjoying The Most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Well we got the whole Bj Whitmer continually losing and Adam Pearce thing. Claudio Castnagnoli fued with Sweet N Sour Inc, The No Remorse Corps & The Resilence Feud and not to mention Jimmy Jacobs and Lacys very strange relationship (theres probally some more).

Mine would personally would have to be the whole ROH title picture with Takeshi Morishima basically dominating the Roster, Danielson returing hungry looking for the belt and Nigel quest for his first ROH championship. Some of the matches have been very good the Nigel Vs Morishima match is what most consider the MOTY and the Danielson Vs McGuinness being taped for the second PPV also got very very good reviews as i've heard.

An honorable mention should go to the Briscoe/Steen & Generico feud which is picking up alot of steam and putting on a great match at FYF which comes to mind, The Briscoes are in my mind ROH's MVP thus far.

Montana

THey are all good, but im liking the Briscoes vs Steen Generico fued, and Strong vs Aries. NIgel chasing the belt too. Those are my top 3

Soulpower

Briscoe vs Steen/Generico is my top feud followed closely by The NRC vs The Resilience, with Aries back this feud will shift into another gear. As time passes I'm caring less and less about the ME scene. Nigel just keeps getting and losing title matches time and time again.

Either let Nigel win it, or move out of the way and give other people a shot at Morishima.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Either let Nigel win it, or move out of the way and give other people a shot at Morishima.

I'm pretty sure if you said that about CM Punk or Homicide during Joe's reign, or Roderick Strong during Bryan Danielson's reign, you would've ended up missing something very, very special.

To me, the NRC/Resilience feud has been boring from the start. I'm not a fan of Aries or Erick Stevens, and I'm not a fan of Roderick or Davey when they're in singles matches. It was good in theory when it started, with three rival factions led by three members of a major faction, but it's not coming to fruition.

IDK. When Danielson is around, storylines and feuds seem to evaporate before my very eyes. I miss Joe so very much.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the whole Sweet N Sour Inc thing...I hate to admit it but The dick (Tank Toland) is actually growing on me, as long as he isn't in the ring. His promos are actually pretty funny. I'm not sure where ROH is going with the whole BJ Whitmer/Adam Peirce thing, but its pretty interesting. My favorite feud at the moment has to be The Briscoes vs Steen/Generico, I like the way Steen generates heat, and the matches they have had has been great.

I agree with Cynic Clinic, I haven't been entertained with the NRC/Resilience feud, but I guess they are trying to put the young guys (Erick Stevens, Davey Richards) over so I'm all for it.

Gamer287

Reaction score
Jay Lethal & Low Ki feud

Homicide & Steve Corino fued

Colt Cabana & Homicide feud

Samoa Joe & CM Punk feud and Low Ki & Samoa Joe feud