What feud are you liking the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

There are lots of feuds going on in TNA right now. We have Samoa Joe vs Booker T, we have Kurt Angle and Team 3D vs Christian Cage, Rhino, and AJ Styles, Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt, and Beer Money vs LAX. Out of all these feuds, which one are you enjoying the most? Honestly, I think Joe vs Booker has been the best so far. Despite the shitty ending in the first match of the feud, it still set up for some good storylines and at least now people are going to look forward to Hard Justice so they can see an actual wrestling match between Booker/Joe, unlike the one at Victory Road. I think that having Booker "steal" the title away from Joe wasn't necessary, but at least its hinting towards Joe "regaining" the title at Hard Justice so thats good...

So what is your favorite feud in TNA right now?

lord batair

Reaction score
Hard to say 'cause all the current storylines seems kind of lame to me.
Booker vs Joe, well after all the time that take for Joe to win the title we all know that he's not going to loose it so soon (cause tecnically he didn't loose it) so i don't really care (plus Joe is so better that the old booker who can barely lift up his leg for a scissor kick).
Maybe at the beginning of the beer money team, i don't know why but i fell sympathy for those guys (especially Roode when he had to wear the special t-shirt made by Storm lol ^^), but they don't match with LAX (even if Roode get a little build up lately, don't you think ?).

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I like tha' "Beer Money vs LAX" feud right now...

cause where else can you see a bunch of random rednecks going around and whipping a bunch of El-Taco-Trash?

anyways...seriously..

I like that feud cause its pretty "Deep" when you think about it...

ya-know, tha social commentary and such.
it speaks alot on societys and stuff..

like did you know that in real life...

theres border patrol dudes that are from the south(Texas/aka Tarvis county) going around beating up random mexican migraters...

its like...
"hey man, I just wanna take the family and go to mexico for the weekend."
and the over-zealous border patrol dudes go like..
"Ohh-Yea...well too gawdamn-bad 6itch!"
and they beat up the white folks and send'em packing back to "AMERICA"...

what I'm trying to say that even thou tha' feud is somewhat "cliche" and such, it still spreads the message of "Let me come over and visit for awhile,without getting whipped by yo-belt busta." and "world peace" and such...

so like..

yea..

Me Likey-Thee-BeerMoney vs LAx feud

CT Styles

AJ/Kurt was good, like, what happened? lol. Fuck bringing T3D and R&C into it, they should feud separately and then have Cage or Rhino turn on the other setting up them for BFG.

Moonlight Drive

^^Totally agree. Hopefull ythey are just trying to strecth out this 6 Man Feud so they can bring AJ/Kurt in for BFG, hopefully with a GOOD gimmick ( Ladder, Steel Cage, I Quit, LMS, 2/3 Falls, Ironman)

CT Styles

I wanna see AJ go over Kurt and have AJ/Booker or AJ/Joe for the title at BFG preferably. But Angle/AJ in a gimmick sounds good, I'm just scared it'll be Nash in the Main Event.

Moonlight Drive

They may do that with Joe/Sting and Booker/AJ, but that leaves Kurt out in the dark, I dunno, I just can't see it. But I'd love for AJ to go over Kurt in one of the epic gimmick matches I mentioned before at BFG, before taking the belt from Booker/Joe/Sting/Nash whoever. But yeah, most of the ME's they look mlike they're planning now seem like a flop to be honest (Joe/Sting, Sting/Booker, Joe/Booker/Sting, Nash/Joe, Joe/Sting/Nash/Booker)

heels unite!

Reaction score
the dudleys promos are impressing me. AJ/ kurt would be great if it happened. sting and samoa isnt good in my opinion. its boring that sting keeps appearing and knocking out joe. angle and ream 3d vs aj styles, christian cage and rhino is the best at present.