• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Exactly is Abraham Washington?

Reaction score
Ever since he debuted with his show on ECW, I kept waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for some face to challenge him to a match...never happened. Then ECW ended and where is he? Does anyone know anything about what his role is really supposed to be?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
[yt]GSnA8A2VtY8[/yt]

Yea I remember posting that video like two months ago and everyone was like "OMG THAT DUDE IS STACKED!"

Abe could be one of the greatest superstars in WWE if they would stop pushing guys that obviously don't have enough charisma to even hold a microphone up to their mouth.

Plus no younger talent in the WWE is as stacked as this man, well maybe big Zeke but his lack of mic skills really holds him down.

soulpower

Reaction score
Abraham Washington is a guy who has it all except for one thing... The ability to put on a good match. He hasn't wrestled on WWE TV because by all accounts he's awful in the ring.

I will admit that I miss his show.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^I doubt you have seen more than 3 of his matches lol

Besides these guys are rookies. LOL @ expecting them to put on 5 star matches.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I miss Abe. He was great on ECW. Do want to see what he can do in the ring. I though somewhere down the line, someone would call him on a match on his show and then he'd start wrestling. He needs to come back ASAP.

Future Raw GM imo. :yes: