What dvd's do you want to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^The NWO exists... Well, dunno if it ever got put out on DVD (I think it did) but I got a VHS which WWF released some time after their run in '02.

xtremebadass

They need a best of JR DVD. Every greatest match he called and then he would explain why he liked it.

WM22 HBK vs. Vince, JR's finest hour...

WMXIX HHH vs. Booker T, they loved calling it because all they did was rip on Booker for being black.

J

The Dvd i wanna see is an Evolution one...I know it may be to soon as thought aren't that old...but come on Evolution was loved even as a heel group...Definitely my favorite faction of all time...

noumenon

I would love to see a Y2J dvd. However I'de really like to see it done from an independant source...showing his entire career with a lot of commentary from him. I know it would be impossible with WWE owning all the footage and all that. Their DVD have been lacking severely lately. The last one I enjoyed was the Hardys DVD.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I heard through the grape vine an Edge DVD is slated to release this year....

The three I'd like to see (Not including Perfects DVD coming out this year) are...

Terry Funk: Hardcore Icon

Chris Jericho: King of The World

Old Yeller: The True Ric Flair Story
(Showing all his lowest moments in his career and life. Getting divorced, getting arrested, being a terrible father, being an egotistical jackass, going to jail, being an overrated wrestling, going to jail, having cricked yellow teeth yet claimes he's a millionaire, going to jail, being selfish, going to jail, not a great athlete, and of course, going to jail!)

Those are three I really want to See!

J

The Orton one sounds awesome...but i think it should be called The Legend Killer...

Beer Money Army

^^^The NWO exists... Well, dunno if it ever got put out on DVD (I think it did) but I got a VHS which WWF released some time after their run in '02.

I got that NWO DVD and it's pretty weak....

i wanna see a
owen hart DVD
History of The World Tag team Champions 3 Disk DVD set
Randy Savage
Ric Flair 2nd (wanna see his matches with the Briscoes, erichs, rock n roll express.....)
Y2J (but this one will be heavily edited definalty 2000-2001 era)
Bobby Heenan (i think he deserves his own dvd)
Smackdown X (That should happen in 2009)
Rick Rude
Ricky Steamboat
British Bulldogs

since they done ladders, Cage DVD's, i think it's time we got a Greatest NO Holds Barred Matches (FCA,street fight)

J

I heard through the grape vine an Edge DVD is slated to release this year....

The three I'd like to see (Not including Perfects DVD coming out this year) are...

Terry Funk: Hardcore Icon

Chris Jericho: King of The World

Old Yeller: The True Ric Flair Story
(Showing all his lowest moments in his career and life. Getting divorced, getting arrested, being a terrible father, being an egotistical jackass, going to jail, being an overrated wrestling, going to jail, having cricked yellow teeth yet claimes he's a millionaire, going to jail, being selfish, going to jail, not a great athlete, and of course, going to jail!)

Those are three I really want to See!

Your an idiot...If he's so egotistical why would he end his career on a loss...being egotistical would have been him like ending his career by ending Undertakers Wrestlemania streak...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^No, because Vince isn't dumb enough to even let that ass kisser Flair do that, no matter how much he kissed ass.

Flair made it to where he is by kissing ass, that's why. He always looked like shit, not a good athlete, mediocre at talking. If it wasn't for all the ass kissing, and the back stabbing, Flair wouldn't be shit.

MikeRaw

^Your an idiot. Was Flair kissing ass when he gort shit on in wcw for years and years, because Eric Bischoff didnt want him? No.
He still managed to be hugely popular, and an icon, for years in wcw, despite being buried time and time again. And in wwe, he hasnt kissed ass at all, all he's done is help put people over.
So that only leaves the pre 90's, and to judge a guy with a near 40 year career on only half his career is stupid. although he didnt kiss ass then either.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^When Flair ran shit he was winnin' Titles, he did what was best for him, not the company. Ric Flair wrestled for thirty years not because he was 'the best' or he 'loved it' it was because he's been divorced, he's a womanizer, has how many kids and been arrested how many times? He needed the money, fuck him.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Sorry im off topic
Spreading your love for Flair again eh Kronick So sad, But we all entitled to an opinon even if it is VERY VERY wrong.

Back on topic id love an evolution dvd to come out that would be mint.

the BADGUY

Reaction score
I lthink the Y2J DVD and Edge DVD's need to be produced pretty soon. I also would like to see a DVD of History of the Tag Team titles in WWE, with some of the best title bouts contested over it.oh and Randy Orton JBL and Mick Foley should all have one .

Airfixx

^^^There is a 3 DVD Foley thing out already.... Greatest Hits And Misses.