What doy guys think of this angle with Sonjay, Black Machismo and Val ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
What doy guys think of this angle with Sonjay, Black Machismo and Val. Personally I like this cause it kind of reminds me of the Christian, Y2J and Trish angle back in 2004. I am glad to see TNA doing something with these than jobbing and carry people jackets on every show(What is Val actually paid for) and it might seem childish at times but I like it.

gashface

Reaction score
Well it's okay, but it's sooo predictable. From day one it was, and actually it already feels like it's dragging a bit. But we'll see were it goes.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I actually like it, because it gives Sonjay a stroyline for the first time I can remember. Every other time he's on PPV it is just part of a multiple person X Division match. I'd like the big blow off to be at Slammiversary

noumenon

Black Machismo, Shark Boy, VKM.... it's angles and gimmicks like this that will always keep TNA a step below the WWE. They're obsessed with recycling old gimmicks and spoofing old WWE gimmicks and not focused enough on creating an original product.

WFS2008

Reaction score
Hillarious, its comedic gold. I look forward to the segments every week. I think its more beneficial for Sonjay than Jay though and as long as I get to look at Val's fine ass who cares.