What do you watch out for, on the road?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cannibal

Reaction score
People that dont know how to drive and people who tailgate when the car in front of them is already exceeding the speed limit to begin with when if they were in front, they wouldnt be going any faster such as people on the highway who pass you only to get back in the same lane again but in front of you and go the same speed you've going all along or slower. Those people are oblivious morons who tailgate without even realizing it. And people that tailgate someone so much that they get too close to go around the right side of the car in front when that car go's to make a left turn.

J

What's with the deer??
I've never seen a deer my whole life here in Florida...
Seriously.
So they're really a pain in the ass up further north? lol

Yea dude were were going over a hill and came over it and there was a line of deer and we had no way of stopping so we slammed through them and nailed one or two. Haha.

Cannibal

Reaction score
^ I hit a deer when I was around 16-17 with my 88 Dodge Colt going 55 mph. Nearly totalled the shit. Fucking hood and quarter panels were paper thin. I live in Mass. where there's a shitload of deer and Im willing to bet theres even more in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

Reaction score
Deer around here. Sometimes roadrunners and armadillos.

When I'm in Iraq: IED's:detective2: