What do you want from a superstar.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is kind of a game where I will try to post questions to every week, you can write what you would want a superstar to return with or have you can write why or just what you want basically write about the topic and try to stay on topic.
#1:
Kane masked or unmasked? what do you want and what attire should he have?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Depends on what stage of his career he is at. In his early years when he was in his prime as a monster, I preferred masked Kane. But once he removed his mask and we all got used to seeing him on TV without it for so long, there was little point in him putting it back on. At this point, I'm glad he's become unmasked again.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Depends on what stage of his career he is at. In his early years when he was in his prime as a monster, I preferred masked Kane. But once he removed his mask and we all got used to seeing him on TV without it on for so long, there was little point in him putting it back on. At this point, I'm glad he's become unmasked again.
I was waiting for you to write on here :) and I agree with you but right now hes in a full monster stage from the looks of it but again hes unmasked already, now he has nothing to hide, So the mask going back on seems pointless unless you do a storyline where he is burned again.