What do you think YOU would get banned for?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He was angry at me for overruling him on the E Fed. He wanted to subtract votes so his friends could win. And then when that whole team turned against y cat friend @Solid Snake , I defended her because she was smarter and she was right. They ganged up on her and it set me off. And I'd do it again because she is a good, good friend. So yeah, they really hate me. They have even posted some negative shit about on their site and then tried to tell Solidus that I was trolling their site.

I can accept differences of opinion. You and I can get pretty heated when we talk, but we always talk about the subject, not each other (okay, occasionally each other, but we're only human). Those guys over there REALLY hate me. I don't mind people hating me, but I do get mad when they outsmart me or insult people I care about.
1. Roadsters obsession with this forum continues. Like its creepy at this point. If you're reading this, Roadster. Fuck you. I beat you in IWT, I can do it again.
2. Tbf I don't see how anyone would have reacted differentially than what you did so I completely get it. You ain't in the wrong, it's Roadsters fault and nobody elses imo.
3. They still think I betrayed them even though I was never even affiliated with the group. I defended Beaver when they were attacking him and they started to call me a traitor. Their logic makes no sense.
4. they have a site of their own? Ugggggggggggggggggggggggh.
5. I took a while to write this message, damn.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't think I'd ever do anything to get banned.. nor could anyone ever push me past the limit to cause me to be banned.

If I could make it through Tgmiveld, BLFFL, Kasumi, and Lissa without getting myself banned then I never will lose control.

And yes, anyone who wants to can take that as a challenge.

COME AT ME, BITCHES!
Challenge Accepted! :charmander:
4. they have a site of their own? Ugggggggggggggggggggggggh.
Yes. Yes, they do. I have been on it.

Reactions: Crash

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I haven't been on it since like early January and even then I barely got on it.
To be fair I have been on there as well :jeritroll: one of the members on there who was on there invited me to join in a pm,. It is proper shit on there. no one is ever online lol and I never liked Roadster when he was on here, tried to hard to fit in and is one of thoses guys who pretends to like something etc

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
To be fair I have been on there as well :jeritroll: one of the members on there who was on there invited me to join in a pm,. It is proper shit on there. no one is ever online lol and I never liked Roadster when he was on here, tried to hard to fit in and is one of thoses guys who pretends to like something etc
Yeah, I found it by Google. Also, yeah it is okay for a forum, but as you said hardly anyone is ever one. I actually had no problems over there except for two members, one was a really, really bad troll and reminded me of The Wolf, and there was another guy who always seemed off.

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Yeah, I found it by Google. Also, yeah it is okay for a forum, but as you said hardly anyone is ever one. I actually had no problems over there except for two members, one was a really, really bad troll and reminded me of The Wolf, and there was another guy who always seemed off.
Great thing about this site is there is not a ton of members but there is not a few like that place, it is the right balance. for example wrestle forum is like a 50 page thread for a topic forum. I am one of those guys that likes to read every response in a thread if it is a topic i care about. it is hard to do that on that forum. As for the other forum I have had no problems on it but I only ever go into the soccer thread, though i have not been on for a few months

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What exactly did he do?

He made countless spam/uber low quality threads which were essentially one word, made false claims of people trying to ask him for dick pics or asking people to give him money to meet "his friend Grievous," did posts to get on people's nerves, did not stop when people asked, and being a creep on top to a level where it made people uncomfortable and did not stop.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I don't think I'd ever do anything to get banned.. nor could anyone ever push me past the limit to cause me to be banned.

If I could make it through Tgmiveld, BLFFL, Kasumi, and Lissa without getting myself banned then I never will lose control.

And yes, anyone who wants to can take that as a challenge.

COME AT ME, BITCHES!

Tgmiveld was quality, where else were we going to get tips on how to pick up fanny at the boozer? I actually feel sorry for BLFFL, i think she meant well but was not a very good poster due to her maybe having learning difficulties . she was unfairly judged on here and wrestle forum. she never tried to hurt anyone or troll. Last two on the list were that especially lissa who was so unladylike. Total bitch

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Tgmiveld was quality, where else were we going to get tips on how to pick up fanny at the boozer?

He was great. Reminds me of some of the accounts on Twitter, I forget their names. They always talk about buying chewits, getting pissed and beating people up.

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Lissa a bitch? Did I miss something? She seemed kinda cool maybe an out there humor

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lissa a bitch? Did I miss something? She seemed kinda cool maybe an out there humor

You're not active enough on the forums to see nor understand everything that went down with her or Kasumi.. just rest assured that the admin and mods of the forum did their job correctly and the bans were deserved.. and just let it be.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
You're not active enough on the forums to see nor understand everything that went down with her or Kasumi.. just rest assured that the admin and mods of the forum did their job correctly and the bans were deserved.. and just let it be.
I get I'm not active on the forum, just seems weird that they were banned and it sounds like they were Russian hackers or something

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I get I'm not active on the forum, just seems weird that they were banned and it sounds like they were Russian hackers or something

The admins have been nice enough to explain to you why they were banned, when they didn't have to, and they have proved that the bans were justified.

As I said before... just let it be.

Reactions: Solid Snake
Status
Not open for further replies.