What Do You Think Of The "Sired Illegitimate Child" Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Vince is a genius! He did the exact same walk and even told London that, "You have a nice smile there!" lol. He knows that he got heat for it and played it well. Then walked out and did everything the same, the breath of air, the turn towards the limo. Then about to go in the limo then Coach ruins it, that made me laugh!

This new storyline about another McMahon would be crazy! Perhaps it could be Kennedy! Another reason why Vince is a genius and has ideas that no-one would've guessed. Can't wait for next week!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah,I totally agree, cause if theres Ethiopians,then theres got to be a McMahon in there somewhere.

PeepShow

^Weren't you banned? :g:

As for my guess, Im guessing it will be kennedy, espescially with all the news about it. Another possiblity may be SCSA, but I doubt he would do that much air time. Triple H? lol INSTEST!!!

Montana

Yea, it was a good ending and storyline, but somehow i don't think its not going to make sense. Much like, how the explosion storyline was just dropped. What i mean, but not making sense, is that Mr. Kennedy is a good choice (vincent kennedy Mcmahon) ( Mr Kennedy/Mr Mcmahon) But wouldn't it make more sense to go with a 3rd generation wrestler? I know not everything has to make sense, but to think vince is the father of Kennedy is beyond belief. At least with a 3rd generation superstar, (Rhodes, Orton, Duece) There would be a explaination, and a reasoning. BC Vince knew those wrestlers parents. Anyways, thats how i feel. Not to mention im kinda sick of the mcmahon family angles.

Truth

Reaction score
It very well could be HHH so when he takes part of the company theres a reason other then he's married to Steph. But thatd be taking it to far since he's said countless times on wwe telivision he and Steph are married. I'm thinking it may be Kennedy. He was supposed to get the push from teh death storyline but that got canceled so now Vicne may still want to give him that big push. Vince is a face now (yay) so a new heel son would work out great. I doubt its a daughter, that wouldnt be nearly as interesting because you cant do a Father vs. Son match, plus divas are only good for boobies and hinnies, not storylines (unless your a McMahon). The other McMahons will get involved but my question is...will Vince know about this son? or will he have no clue had had another one because it wasnt with Linda and it was just a one night stand? or did they just abandon him at birth? or was he put up for adoption and now he's speaking up? Whatever it is, WWE will figure it out and will definetly give some good entertainment these up coming Raws.

Montana

For what was hyped up as a "must see" raw, i did not find anything special about this show what so ever. In fact, i'd go as far to say this was a sub par show. Don't get me wrong, i liked the very ending, but match or match, promo for promo, it wasnt good. Cena on the cabana was very lame. I didnt care for the opening Vince promo, nor his rants about the government and media throughout the show. Divas match, Snitsky match, King vs King again. Cena vs Umaga with a no finish. Heres how i broke it down

Matches: 2.75

Battle Royal for GM was a nice change. Wasnt too unpredictable that regal won. Other than that, nothing too great.

Promos: 2.5

Didnt care for the vince promos, and Cabana was the worst show ever. The dating game was arlight though.

Entertainment 4.00

It was a pretty entertaining show. It kinda had you wondering what would happen next. Except for the Cena/Umaga match, Especially after Umaga came out for Marella. I guess i kept expecting more, and the endign was real well done too.

Overall 3.00

I don't think this show did what it was supposed to do, although it did create a nice storyline to run on . I was expecting more in the matches basically. I wish they would hype up the Cena/Orton fued more. This is argueably one of the biggest matchups in 6 years, and by watching the past two shows you would think Cena was fighting Carlito at SummerSlam. I dont think everyone will agree with on this show, but everyone has different likes.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hated this.

The limo blowing up, that was new, and it was something fun. This angle has been done so many times, with so many different permutations of the original idea its not very interesting to me. Also because it seems pretty obvious that its going to wind up being Kennedy. I mean come on. Give me something better than this.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah,I did get chatbanned for like the 100th time, but the hell does that gotta do with "Sired Illegimate children"???....huh., yeah thats right, I knew you wasn't gonna Boss Up. but yeah, i bet its gonna be Cena or Kennedy. maybe even a returning Y2J.

CenaMark54

I hated this.

The limo blowing up, that was new, and it was something fun. This angle has been done so many times, with so many different permutations of the original idea its not very interesting to me. Also because it seems pretty obvious that its going to wind up being Kennedy. I mean come on. Give me something better than this.

Yep..and his son is going to end up being someone stupid like Eugene or Hornswoggle.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I doubt it'll be Kennedy because there has been loads of talk about Kennedy/McMahon in some sort of storyline so I don't think he would make it that simple.

This would lead onto something happening at Survior Series with the illegitimate child vs. Vince. All the family will get involved and maybe the guy/girl will try taking over the company or something.

Monkey, why not give it a chance. I know the Limo explosion was different and unique but this has drama and could set up some great fueds.

C4

Guys please, does this even make sense? Mr.McMahon has another son? This is real lame and stupid. I don't know where Vince McMahon gets these kind of Ideas but it's really not good. And Kennedy is Vince McMahon's son? So it's Mr. Kennedy McMahon? What's this going to hold for Kennedy's future? I don't think it's a good Storyline by far the most lame and kayfabe Story you would see, it's turned 100% into a Soap Opera Show when someone shows up and says "hey Vince i'm your son!" and then something like that. I wonder how will they wrap up this Storyline because I don't see an ending over here and yes one more last thing, What Big Push are you people talking about? This Storyline gives Kennedy a push? I don't think so it's going to ruin the Young Superstar. By the way what is Kennedy's Age. And why do they have to do such a Storyline. I'm surprised at people like Truth and Montana saying they enjoyed the Storyline and it was a great ending.

CenaMark54

I just want to know why every major storyline has to revolve around Vince.

Why not do one where Orton bangs Cena's GF and gets her pregnant.

Guys please, does this even make sense? Mr.McMahon has another son? This is real lame and stupid. I don't know where Vince McMahon gets these kind of Ideas but it's really not good. And Kennedy is Vince McMahon's son? So it's Mr. Kennedy McMahon? What's this going to hold for Kennedy's future? I don't think it's a good Storyline by far the most lame and kayfabe Story you would see, it's turned 100% into a Soap Opera Show when someone shows up and says "hey Vince i'm your son!" and then something like that. I wonder how will they wrap up this Storyline because I don't see an ending over here and yes one more last thing, What Big Push are you people talking about? This Storyline gives Kennedy a push? I don't think so it's going to ruin the Young Superstar. By the way what is Kennedy's Age. And why do they have to do such a Storyline. I'm surprised at people like Truth and Montana saying they enjoyed the Storyline and it was a great ending.

Poeple who enjoyed the attitude era will enjoy storylines like this. Someone enjoying it isn't too far fetched.

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah thats probably correct^

So what if its blatantly fake, so is Cena beating Kahli and every thing in wrestling. Its entertainment.

I ask myself this though, how can it be Kennedy? He would definetly have said something earlier. How would he just out of no where know he's Vinces son? Also theres gonna be alot of swerves in this which will make it interesting. Can Kennedy truly be Vinces son? I mean when the storyline is done they can always continue to reckognize him as Mr. Kennedy-McMahon kinda like Stephanie McMaon-Helmsley. But I think WWE may go outside the box with this. HHH? Itd be a sick storyline since he would have married his sister but Vince is the guy who wanted to have a storyline saying he was the father of Stephs child so it could happen.

C4

What do you mean CenaMark54? I mean the Attitude Era didn't have this sh*t? When somebody shows up and says I'm your son or someone blows up in his limo and comes back again alive. This is lame and stupid and everyone knows it. It better not be Kennedy, I'm feeling pissed at WWE.

So Truth you mean to say that HHH is Vince McMahon's son and Vince McMahon's Daughter married her own Brother and Vince is the father of Steph and HHH. This is getting more lame.
Im out. I need to rest after what WWE has done to me. :(

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I need to rest after what WWE has done to me. :(

What have they done? They haven't even done anythng yet. When they start the storyline and the person is revelead then maybe you would change your mind. (depends how it will play out)