What do you think of the Hardyz WWE run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It has been kind of lackluster for me. I was expecting them to be broken by now. I know there is all that legal mess they have to sort out or whatever but still. I want them to be crazier than they have been. We need more strange gimmicks running, specially now as WWE in general has felt so stale.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's fine from what I've seen, but I know watching the broken gimmick on Raw will be a complete disaster so hey, vintage Hardy's is fine by me. Especially with the matches they've had with Sheamus and Cesaro...Shane that this ultra-dominant tag team run makes teams and people feel much more stale than they should. Hardy's vs Revival, yes please!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, even without the gimmick, they're doing fine. They had a respectable number of months with the belts and have been booked strong for the most part. It doesn't mean we'd all be interested in seeing the Broken Universe in WWE, and I kind of would love it.

Why dnt they use that gimmick in the WWE? Or are they? Or no?

Basically Anthem, the people who currently own TNA Impact Wrestling claim ownership to the gimmick because it was on their program when it debuted, despite the fact that Matt and Jeff also used it a lot on the Independent Circuit, and are the ones who put time, effort, their own money, and created the gimmick.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
shit. They made two of the hottest acts in professional wrestling to just be other guys. This is why WWE is shit. They didn't even let them know who they were to the new fans.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It went the way of every other nostalgia act that WWE brings back. Starts of hot but quickly dwindles down until it's just another cog in the undercard.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Boring. But what can you really expect from 40 year old wrestlers that are on the mid card tag division