What do you think of MMA styles in the WWE RING?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
HEY HOW ABOUT AN ANACONDA CHOKE OR A DARCE CHOKE OR I'D SAY THE BEST IS THE ARM TRIANGLE INSIDE THE WWE SQUARED CIRCLE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE AND MORE MMA TECHNIQUES IN THE WWE AND PLZ. SAY WHY

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
[size=xx-small]deleted i post in wrong thread[/size]

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
C'MON PAL I'M 18. ALTHOUGH I WATCHED THAT POKEMON -THING OF YOURS BACT WHEN I WAS 11 BUT NOW IT'S KIND A BORING. BUT PLZ. DON'T YOU MIND BUDDY

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I POST THAT IN WRONG THREAD SORRY I HAVE MANY OPEN

It would be cool to see MMA style in WWE. we already see brock use some :)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They've already incorporated it some, with Undertaker's Hell's Gate finisher and a couple of other things. I don't want to see it have too much influence because this is supposed to be wrestling, not MMA.

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
They've already incorporated it some, with Undertaker's Hell's Gate finisher and a couple of other things. I don't want to see it have too much influence because this is supposed to be wrestling, not MMA.

I agree 100%. I don't want to see MMA if I'm watching WWE, I want nothing to do with it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:

IMO it'd be a welcome change to the typical floor stamps. If you're going to wrestle the typical WWE way, do it right. Punk, Bryan, Kidd etc I wouldn't want doing MMA style. But if you're a shit wrestler, I'd rather watch moves I know might hurt instead of these shitty stamps and slams etc.