What do you know about New Zealand.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vivido

Reaction score
I'm always interested in what the rest world knows about what we kiwis call Godzone, now I know there's a few aussies around here and tbh I probably don't care what they have to say, cause if they know jackshit about New Zealand then I'm surprised they were able to turn thier computer on.

The rest of ya's on the other hand I am interested, please tell me what you know about The Shire, whoops I mean New Zealand.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I know that Impact Pro Wrestling in New Zealand is the best wrestling company there. Roger Ventura & Vinny Dunn are two of the best guys there.

I know that it was once governed by New South Wales and you were offered to be a state of Australia and refused in 1901.

The Tasman Sea is after Abel Tasman who founded New Zealand back in 1600's or something

Reactions: 1 person

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
The Shire could also be the name for Cronulla in Sydney and speaking as an Aussie I don't need to know a lot other then 90% of the time in the NRL tri nations series we whoop your candy asses.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I went there once during winter and its cold.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I know there was an earthquake there and they were the only football team unbeaten at the 2010 World Cup.

Other than that, I just see it as Australia's uglier, less popular brother.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I know you guys sound pretty much exactly like Australians, but for some reason get super offended when a foreigner mistakes you for one.

The country lies pretty much dead smack in the middle of a highly active and highly dangerous fault line.

The Intermodal business is pretty good there.

Vivido

Reaction score
I know there was an earthquake there and they were the only football team unbeaten at the 2010 World Cup.

Other than that, I just see it as Australia's uglier, less popular brother.

Uglier? Wrong. New Zealand is widely reguarded as one of if not the most beautiful countries in the world, have you seen Lord of The Rings?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm always interested in what the rest world knows about what we kiwis call Godzone, now I know there's a few aussies around here and tbh I probably don't care what they have to say, cause if they know jackshit about New Zealand then I'm surprised they were able to turn thier computer on.

The rest of ya's on the other hand I am interested, please tell me what you know about The Shire, whoops I mean New Zealand.

Vivido, you act like NZ is the best country in the world and you expect most people including every Australian to know facts about it but sorry, we don't and judging by your other responses I don't give a fuck.

Vivido

Reaction score
^lol.

Nothing to do with Billy Slater being a choker?

Vivido

Reaction score
Vivido, you act like NZ is the best country in the world and you expect most people including every Australian to know facts about it but sorry, we don't and judging by your other responses I don't give a fuck.

I expect Australians to know the basic facts about NZ yes, we are neighbours and share a lot of things, so why would I want to know that an Aussie knows that Captian Cook was the first Englishman to discover us, it should be comman knowledge to both Kiwis and Kangaroos, much like plenty of other simple infomation.

It is pretty comman in New Zealand to assume that all Americans have no idea where NZ is and if they do they think we are another Australian state, I simply want to know if this is indeed the case.

Oh and I do think that New Zealand is the best country in the world, are you not proud of where you come from? Shame on you.

Sorry to reply, I know you don't give a fuck, do forgive me.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
If I don't live there nor have any involvement with the country, I don't feel the need to research it and what not.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I know New Zealand plays Bangladesh & Zimbabwe a lot in cricket so they can look good... In fact Zimbabwe are shit and if Australia played them we'd give them an instant hiding.

I also know Vettori is a God.

Vivido

Reaction score
I know New Zealand plays Bangladesh & Zimbabwe a lot in cricket so they can look good... In fact Zimbabwe are shit and if Australia played them we'd give them an instant hiding.

I also know Vettori is a God.

Dan is indeed a God.

The current Zimbabwe tour is just a warm up for when South Africia arrive next week, which should really prove weather we are good or not.

Do you remember the last time Australia played us? I'm struggling a bit, please remind me who one that Test.