What do you eat for breakfast?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Simple question, what do you have for breakfast?

I don't like eggs, milk or any other dairy products, they make me vomit in the morning.

Occasionally though, I would have cereal with milk.

So what exactly do I eat for breakfast on a daily basis? I alternate between these;

1- Toast, Fruit-custard and Apple Juice
2- Pasta and Pepsi/ Juice.
3- Honey Pancakes and Juice.
4- Packaged Croissants and cakes with Juice.

Yeah, Juice is essential for me during breakfast. :eek:

So, what are your day-starters?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I never cook breakfast for myself anymore aside from on weekends and then I usually do something special like eggs benedict or a breakfast frittata or something like that.

Most of the time though I just go to work and stop in and bug the guys in the kitchen for breakfast and they make me whatever they feel like. Sometimes it's breakfast, sometimes it's lunch food, but it's always good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What is an Up & Go.

Also, if you had've asked me this like two months ago the answer would've been pipe & a cigarette lol.

MikeRaw

During weekdays, I eat nothing for breakfast. I grap a pop before school, and I'm good to go. Eating breakfast means getting up earlier, so I basically avoid it at all costs.

On weekends, I like to sleep in, so by the time I get up, it's like lunch time anyways.
Breakfast really doesn't do anything for me, and the only time I eat it is on occasion if there's eggs and bacon and all that stuff being cooked. So maybe once every 2 months.

MikeRaw

^Really? For me, there's nothing better to wake you up. Of course, I have a shower first, and get dressed, but that's what I have to get me going.
Although just to clarify, if it makes any difference, I usually have like a lime pop, or sprite, instead of a coke or pepsi.

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't really eat breakfast I just don't like breakfast foods I'll eat food at Breakfast most times but never breakfast. And most times if I'm at work and hungry my friends is executive chef and I just ask him to make me something.

Christian

Reaction score
I never cook breakfast for myself anymore aside from on weekends and then I usually do something special like eggs benedict or a breakfast frittata or something like that.

Most of the time though I just go to work and stop in and bug the guys in the kitchen for breakfast and they make me whatever they feel like. Sometimes it's breakfast, sometimes it's lunch food, but it's always good.

only time i eat breakfast is before my morning shifts on weekends because i can make whatever i want for free.

C4

It seems to me that I'm the only one here who has proper breakfast daily.

Kibondo

Reaction score
I'm never hungry when I wake up in the morning. I usually skip breakfast at home, go into the city (where my college is), have a muffin and a bottle of water, just for the sake of it. Yup.

niggles

Reaction score
I usually just eat cereal out of the box... reese puffs, lucky charms, honey nut cherios, etc.

noumenon

`Oatmeal
`Supplement shake
`Smoothie
`fruit
`Cold cereal (Wheaties, Cheerios, Corn Flakes)
`Egg whites with Turkey Bacon on whole wheat

Coffee is an absolute must in the morning as well.

Once a week I'll have an unhealthy breakfast.... ya know...bacon, eggs, homefries, toast....all that garbage.

And did someone up there seriously say they eat pasta and pepsi for breakfast????!

Beer

Usually I skip breakfast, but sometimes I feel a little hungry so I'll have some Lucky Charms. I have to buy them from Howells though. That's the expensive shop in Britain, since they don't do them anymore. On weekends however, I always have fruit and fresh yoghurt, my delight, tbh. Coffee is a must every morning though.

I CANNOT have Fizzy Drinks and what not in the morning. Gives me a headache and makes me feel nasty.

J

Never eat breakfast unless I stop at McDonalds when I'm up early and going to run around.