What do Shield do now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They've just decimated the super bunch, so where do they go? I have a feeling Ryback will still be involved due to his walk-out last night. I'm hoping it's not going to be a handicap match or something.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly thought that Ryback was turning heel the way he left, gonna face Cena after Mania.

Think about it. Cena eliminated Ryback at the Rumble,

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
I honestly thought that Ryback was turning heel the way he left, and you find out that Ryback is actually part of the shield.

I don't think he's a part of The Shield though, no. Why would he be apart of The Shield for them to attack him costing him the WWE Championship?

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think it was displayed to us again what a great team in the ring The Shield is. From that standpoint I think they'll continue to be put in matches with other Superstars and make their dominance shown in that respect too.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Now that The Shield went over on the super friends it's time for them to get beat and I think they were saving the 1st loss for mania. Having Shield in a 3 on 1 handicap with Ryback, would be an awesome way to get Ryback to the top, and fast.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They go for the gold. They'll take the tag team champions soon, maybe on a RAW or Wrestlemania.
If RAW, then Daniel Bryan Vs. Kane at Wrestlemania 29.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Now that The Shield went over on the super friends it's time for them to get beat and I think they were saving the 1st loss for mania. Having Shield in a 3 on 1 handicap with Ryback, would be an awesome way to get Ryback to the top, and fast.

That would be so lame lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Time to job at Mania and probably be split up/forgotten about soon after. #wwelogic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They'll be involved with Ryback at Mania, at least it's what I got from that walkout. Probably job. Doesn't sound good to me at all. Ryback was supposed to be starting to get close to the main event now. Sucks that he got pushed so quickly, and that he'll probably bury the Shield. Doesn't help anyone.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: RE: What do Shield do now?

Leo C said:
They'll be involved with Ryback at Mania, at least it's what I got from that walkout. Probably job. Doesn't sound good to me at all. Ryback was supposed to be starting to get close to the main event now. Sucks that he got pushed so quickly, and that he'll probably bury the Shield. Doesn't help anyone.

It is probably going to be this way.

A feud with Kane and Bryan would be nice.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
They will lose at Mania , that's a sure thing, but I just hope it's not against Ryback in a handicap match, that would be awful and not logical at all since they beat Ryback 3 times in 6 man tag matches, so how wouldn't they be able to beat him alone?