What commentary pairing would you have on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
JBL & Cole easily. Absolutely love the chemistry between these two and they're personally my favorite commentary pairing in history, plus they're nostalgic for me because it wasn't too long after I started watching that they became Smackdown's commentary team and that was back when I not only watched Smackdown but loved it. JBL & JR is another good one, perhaps with Cole too but I don't really like three men commentary teams. It's just a dynamic that I never find really works because normally it just leaves someone as third wheel, normally King in WWE situations. But I'd keep King as far away from the announce table as possible so I don't see the benefit. Final option, JBL & Joey Styles. For the simple reason that these two are my two personal favorite commentators and I think they're chemistry could be great.

As long as JBL's there and King isn't though, I wouldn't complain in the slightest.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You don't find JBL humerous?

Not that he's not funny, just that you'd get actual good commentary out of the guy too. Booker and Regal will be too busy arguing with each other in their own weird little languages to call the match.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cole/JBL, Cole/JR/JBL, Cole/Booker/Regal sounds like great entertainment as well.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Cole and JBL....
King should retire ASAP, he is so boring.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Would love for Booker and Teddy to be commentary, so Booker can make shitty puns all night and have Long be forced to laugh at them.

Quality entertainment.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6BKgIIIHI[/video]

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: What commentary pairing would you have on RAW?

JBL and JR would be the perfect combination

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Booker T & Cole. They were great on SD

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Kane and Bryan. Wasting their talent in a pointless and stupid tag team. Might as well go all the way.