What Changes Would You Make to WWE if Any?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just to parlay this conversation: since all you are saying get rid of Vince as CEO, who would you suggest to replace him?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't push people based on crowd reactions. If you went by with what the crowd wanted a few years ago, you would have to have fired Roman Reigns cos the crowd wanted him gone. And that would just be a stupid decision.

The first thing I'd do is stop giving Brock Lesnar $398038503985 contracts, lmao. He's not worth it.

Well I’d argue it should be a little bit of both. They shouldn’t not push superstars because the crowd doesn’t like them but they should push superstars that the crowd do like. Look I love Roman but for a while it seemed like he was literally the only guy that WWE had plans for. That ain’t good.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Just to parlay this conversation: since all you are saying get rid of Vince as CEO, who would you suggest to replace him?
Dixie Carter is the obvious answer.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Getting Stephanie out of their wouldn't hurt.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
In a fantasy world, something as follows:

1.) Scrap the third hour of Raw. Business wise I get it, from a viewer standpoint absolutely not.

2.) Give HHH SmackDown, like total control. Let him have HIS writers, agents, the whole team.

3.) Ties in with #2 but they really need to create a better transition for talents moving from NXT to Raw or SmackDown. If #2 isn't possible then I feel like this is where HHH should be majorly involved. The less debacles we have like what happened with The Viking Experience, Vampire Shayna and Bianca debuting then going missing for months, the better.

4.) For the love of god, do the fuck away with 205 Live and virtually everything to do with it. If you can see serious talent in someone then use them on your main shows instead of pigeon holing them on there.

5.) If you're pushing someone, then fucking push them and stick with it for a reasonable amount of time. I'm not saying Roman Reigns like pushes and commitment, but at least give them a couple of feuds and a few months to sink or swim. At least at the end of that time you know you gave it a chance instead of being left wondering 'What If'

6.) Slightly ties into #5 but give the talent creative freedom to shine instead of overproducing everything and putting a strangle hold on them. Work with them, tell them you want the promo or match to convey XYZ and you have X amount of time to do it in. See who's going to take the ball and run with it and see who's going to drop it and will need their freedom scaling back.

Those are the main things I can think of right now

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree with the point on 205 live. I don’t see the point in having an entire show dedicated to the cruiserweight division because there’s only so much you can do with that. They should just leave the cruiserweights on NXT permanently and use some of them on Raw

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The big one for me is Vince definitely needs to just let it go....I’m tired of reading about him losing faith in talent that actually has....talent. His decisions blow ass and the writers need to be fired.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The writers deserve it tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The writers should send better shit to Vince, he can't do their job for them

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
just cause Vince doesn’t approve them doesn’t mean they’re bad. It’s his perception.

Is there any way for us to know whether the final product we see has been rewritten or not though? Bc if Vince is just approving first drafts and this is the shit the writers are sending him :deandre

I know last year there was all those reports of him rewriting SmackDown and shit the day off and in that case, yes Vince would deserve blame if the show turns out poor. But I think with our limited knowledge here, we can't be sure Vince is disapproving of good shit, just that the final product we see has been approved by him whether he made changes or left it as is.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
The thing is with this year, he's been through Eric Bischoff AND Paul Heyman and the product is still the same level it was at with those two guys there. Vince can fire this guy or that guy, year after year after year, but nothing seems to change. Vince is the only constant in this equation. I don't know how many more people he can put in charge of Raw or SD before he fires them and it ends the same way again. It's a never-ending cycle and this point he's coming off as desperate.

If the writers/scripts are that bad, he needs to fire them and hire better writers. But even with that, how many times has *that* been done over the years? And what kind of writers is he going to hire, anyway? More Hollywood rejects? He doesn't even know what type of writers to hire at this point. That has been painfully obvious for such a long time now.

His time has come. There's no shame in it. He's in his mid 70's. You can't expect someone that age to be get what people in their teens, 20,'s, and 30's want to watch. Hell, he was struggling mightily with that in the early to mid 90's when he was just in his 50's, before he figured out (or was told) to go in 'edgy' direction. So, if this person is out of touch in their 50's, how can you expect them to be in touch 20 years later in their 70's? You can't. And he isn't. His dad stopped being in charge long before the age is Vince now. Vince lost his midas touch ions ago. It's sad. And it sucks. But it's unfortunately true and has been for awhile now. And odds are very strong that he's never going to get it back and the product is going to continue to struggle.

Last edited: