What Can Kendrick Do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Kendrick seems to be the one most values from Londrick, so I believe they will be looking to give him some kind of push, he may or may not get over as a good mid carder but if he does thats as high as it will possibly be.

I don't know where they will go with him though, he is too lightweight for me, unless they are going to really push the lightweight title again!

DanDaMan

Reaction score
It's a real shame that they split up their tag team i mean the division is so terrible. I mean they announce these champs for having the belt for 6 or 8 months but how many times have they defended it like 2 in 8 months come on. with cryme tyme and priceless you could have a some what normal tag division but oh now wouldn't want that. I miss 3 way tlc matches. They were the best now it's nothing more then a joke division with no sign of going up any time soon