What Big E needs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I feel like The Miz and JC4Life was Triple H.

"I WANT RECOGNITION!" *JC4Life comes out*

Reactions: JC4Life37

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not even kidding with this: He needs to be on Impact.

The guy has personality and he's a pretty funny guy, but he's a midcarder so he's never had a chance to use it. Maybe whoever the genius who came up with Team Hell No can write for him because the "comedy character who's a legit threat in the ring" character that worked for Bryan could work great with Big E. Ring-wise he knows what he's doing even though his moveset is lousy. He could put on some really solid matches if the crowd cared, but given the way he's currently booked and the belt he's carrying it's impossible.

Reactions: seabs

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He needs an actual feud or two, some time to show off his personality, for the IC belt to mean something again and the 5 count gimmick back. It's not rocket science, but the WWE seem to always struggle with this. Make the IC belt mean something by having the holder have the chance to trade it in for a shot at the WWE WHC or something (or maybe even a match with the US champ to decide #1 contender) like they do with the X-Division title at TNA. Then, throw some guys at Big E to feud with and give him some mic time and then we can go from there.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He doesn't need much of anything except to be allowed to show his personality on the mic more. His look, ring work and attire are just fine imo. The 5-Count sounds like a cool unique thing to bring back, too. Never seen him use it before in NXT since I haven't watched any of his work in NXT, but it was pretty cool when King Kong Bundy used it back in the day.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I feel like The Miz and JC4Life was Triple H.

"I WANT RECOGNITION!" *JC4Life comes out*

It took junk to make that post and even more junk to allow yourself to look like a jobber to prove a point.
MAJOR props, bro. MAJOR PROPS

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I quite like him, he is decent in the ring without going into Malenko territory. Would not mind a feud with Cesaro in a best of seven for the title.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
He needs more exposure as champion as opposed to a guy who is caught between The Real Americans fallout.