What better way to promote Windows 7...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Then with a huge, 7 patty pile of disgustingness that is known as the Windows 7 BURGER!

http://gizmodo.com/5394184/i-ate-the-windows-7-burger?skyline=true&s=i

I think this quote from the article pretty much sums it up:
This is meat followed by meat, washed down by meat. You start with an appetizer of meat, then maybe a meat salad and some meat soup, perhaps interjected by a meat meat, then moving on to the entree of meat, enhanced by a bottle of your best red meat. Oh waiter, what's for dessert? Is it meat? Oh this chef is so creative.

And here's a picture of it for those who don't feel like clicking the link:
win7burgerjason3.JPG

That.Looks.Horrible.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't get it. Where is this served and why is it nothing but burger patty? lol. I mean if you really wanted to have an awesome Windows 7 burger, you'd have like, 2 slices of meat, 2 slices of cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles. Now that's tasty!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It looks dry. Not enought cheese. Needs stuff to make it juicy. Mayo, ketchup, mustard, cheese on every other patty lettuce tomato... that'd make it alot better.

Kizza

Look at all the grease as well.

I feel sick looking at it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can eat whatever I want and I don't get fat so yeah, I'd try that lol.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I don't get it. Where is this served and why is it nothing but burger patty? lol. I mean if you really wanted to have an awesome Windows 7 burger, you'd have like, 2 slices of meat, 2 slices of cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles. Now that's tasty!

I'm pretty sure it's only being sold in Japan at the moment.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
if they added a little more condiments like other people said then i would try the burger that thing look filling lol......also look like it could kill you but that's not that big of a deal:yeahright: