What are your wwe fan theories?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AmbroseFan920

Jobber
Reaction score
after reading some interesting fan theories of tv shows, movies, songs and stuff. I'm curious, anyone have any good wwe fan theories?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
wwe has a bad product because it's pg. bring back [HASHTAG]#attitude[/HASHTAG] era!

• Haha
Reactions: CM Punk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I think Vince depushes people just to see how much they can take. Since he is said to like guys who stand up to him and plead their case.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
wwe has a bad product because it's pg. bring back [HASHTAG]#attitude[/HASHTAG] era!
The best year of the attitude era (IMO) was 1997, and that was PG and so was early 1998.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The best year of the attitude era (IMO) was 1997, and that was PG and so was early 1998.

It was in the midst of a slow transition into the TV-14 rating, though. Hence why Vince has to constantly answer to people like Kay Koplovitz (founder of the USA Network), especially when he would pull stunts like Brian Pillman pulling a gun on Austin.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My fan theory is that they are so jealous of Damien Sandow that they don't want to see him become the best superstar in the world.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE is happy making the $ that it's making. Hence why we same the exact same storylines rolled out year after year...they switch superstars around...run the same story...and that's it....

Why change something when it's been working for years?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think Vince depushes people just to see how much they can take. Since he is said to like guys who stand up to him and plead their case.
Then why did he completely bury Ziggler after Ziggler spoke out against the bullshit

Reactions: edge4ever

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I know he's a bitch much like yourself.
Anyhow, wasn't he getting in trouble for interviews more than Twitter?

you fucking dumb bitch lol. you don't even know shit you fucking blueberry

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

PoPo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think WWE sort of doesn't care at this point. They are and they have been the only major wrestling company (besides TNA) in the US so there isn't any competition for them. Without this competition, WWE can put on subpar shows and not really have to worry about being a higher rating than any other wrestling show. This is one of the reasons why I want to see TNA be more successful because if they do, hypothetically, get to a point where they can compete with WWE the product for both companies would be amazing. And I think as fans that's really all we want, a good product that we all, no matter what age, can thoroughly enjoy.

Lodger

Jobber
Reaction score
wwe will be better when vince goes byebye :D he is SENILE OLD MAN who thinks farts are the pinnacle of entertainment!!