What are your plans in life?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

What's with the inches? I'm 1.75m what's it in feet and inches convert it and tell me and then I'll know how tall I am considered with you guys.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah my list is actually realistic

1. get into college, check im already accepted to liberty, Bridgewater, VCU, Christopher Newport, lynchburg, and JMU.

2. work for some big business

3. die happy

MR KANNIBAL

Reaction score
F**k models
Smoke Dro
and get money ..

let me know if I missed anyhting

Travis40

^My dad's a cop and I always go ride around with him...it gets boring at times...nothing ever goes on when you're a cop.

MR KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Depends on the neighborhood, Cops seem to get alot of action over here in Chicago

Dairydude

Reaction score
Pro wrestling school and a hell of alot of Motorbike trips
And funding this wonderful plan is hopefully work in the BBC/Endemol as some type of gaffer

As a thought to those saying they want to get into MMA/UFc.
Some advice is to get yourself a brown belt in some form of Martial Art, or get good at another form of combat sport before you even try pro fighting.
Simply because, without it promoters won't even look at you.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Im gonna be a rapper UFC wrestler or police cuz I love violence stuff and fighting its fun in my mind.

Says the 12 year old year old who looks like he's 8! :roflmao: ... Spare me please, like the creater of this thread... I know some of you have dreams nd all, but for 1 solitary second be realistic & realise that 99.99% of people who dream about superstardom will never make it!

But seriously now, why the hell are some of you so sure that you wanna waste away years upon years of your young lives going to university. I personnaly can't see why people do Multi-year courses & I see them as pointless as after a year or two of doing the exact same thing you kinda get bored of it & want to move on to something else! Well, maybe that's just me thinking! My computer course in college is only a year's length so if i do find to get dis-intrested in something i only have to wait a few months untill it finishes!

Honestly, i don't know what's going to happen with my life... I have a basic outline of what I Can & Can't do... but we'll see how things work down the line! I'm heavily intrested in Computer Art & Graphic Design but just by looking around i can see there are far better people than me doing it! I'll prolly get a low-pay part-time job soon & just stay in dead end work untill i decide to settle down!

That's all i care about now is just enjoying the rest of my teen life, wasting away many countless nights intoxicated & passed out! lol! My social life took a turn for the better this wekk as i managed to pass my Driving Test! It's great now being able to drive around as there's so much freedom involved & i get to meet up with my old friends from school more often... Only downside is, the cost & when you only manage to get in 30 quid a week ($60) you know that after a few weeks/months i'm going to have to get a steady work!

wwepigred

Reaction score
life will take you where-ever no matter what things should work out
untill then get paid , laid , and drunk

Thats Right :D:wink2: :spam_laser:

But Seriosuly i would like to go to Download Festival, Wrestlemania and loads of other stuff before i die......