What are your most anticipated games?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
My top 5 in no particular order:

1. Half Life 3
2. Fallout 4
3. Bioshock Infinite
4. Twisted Metal
5. Starhawk

Yes, Half Life 3 nor Fallout 4 is official yet but they should be well into development and hopefully announced and released this year.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
GTA V
Hitman: Absolution
Max Payne 3
Far Cry 3
I Am Alive/The Last of Us (PS3 EXCUSIVES OMGGGGGGGGG)

nation

Reaction score
I am Alive isn't exclusive and you still don't have uncharted but you will get The Last of Us?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I wasnt referring to IAA as an exclusive I was just referring to me even getting an exclusive. And Uncharted isn't the same story at all. Uncharted looks like National Treasure and The Last of Us looks like I Am Legend, if that makes sense.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Diablo 3 assuming it actually comes out this year. Otherwise not much, not really a console guy.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
My top 5 in no particular order:

1. Half Life 3
2. Fallout 4
3. Bioshock Infinite
4. Twisted Metal
5. Starhawk

Yes, Half Life 3 nor Fallout 4 is official yet but they should be well into development and hopefully announced and released this year.

lol that you think Half-Life 3 or Fallout 4 would be released this year.... you still have Fallout New Vegas GOTY Edition, Skyrim DLC, Skyrim GOTY Edition before Fallout 4 will likely be announced let alone released.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
For me Mass Effect 3 is the next big one for me. I will definatly be on the next Assassins Creed, Lego Batman 2, the next Batman Arkham Series game (if it ever gets made) Besides that, there is nothing special. I'm sure I will find other things to get intrested in....it would help if my Vita was here already.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
It will definatly come out this year. Its in heavy beta testing now, and I am guessing they will finally announce an official release date in the late spring and the release date will be for October or November.

nation

Reaction score
lol that you think Half-Life 3 or Fallout 4 would be released this year.... you still have Fallout New Vegas GOTY Edition, Skyrim DLC, Skyrim GOTY Edition before Fallout 4 will likely be announced let alone released.

uh what? The Fallout New Vegas GOTY is already out and DLC is DLC. The Skyrim GOTY will be next year but it's not a new title. Wtf are you talking about?

Fallout 3 was released in 2008 and Oblivion still had DLC's coming out in 07 so they have to be in development of Fallout 4.

But I suppose you could argue it not coming out this year, as for Half Life 3 there is nothing to defend it not coming out besides Valve being lazy fucks. L4D should be all gone hopefully, Portal 2 came out and now it's time for them to go back to their biggest franchise. They can't keep putting it off, I'm already pissed and I know most Half Life fans are too.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Well okay first its not actually New Vegas GOTY (since no publication voted it GOTY, they called it the ultimate edition)...and yes it did come out on the day I posted that. But you realize that they are going to be developing a crap load of add ons in the form of DLC (downloadable Content) for those who don't understand for Skyrim first. Then they will release a Skyrim GOTY edition. This will all happen before a Fallout 4 is even released is what I was saying. At best your going to get a Fallout 4 announcement this year, but don't bet on a Fallout 4 game being released in 2012. Thats what I'm talking about.

As for Half Life, you said most fans are pissed, they can't be that pissed if they stage a Play-in on Steam and only get a 5th of the turnout. And just to clear up your response to this which I'm sure will be "WTF are you talking about?" Again, this is what I'm talking about.

Half-life fans wanted at least an announcement of Half-Life 3 being confirmed as at least being developed, so they sent word to Steam & Valve stating there intentions of getting 50,000 players on at the same time to play Half-Life 2 to encourage Valve into making an announcement about HL3. Only 10,000 showed up. Now I may have the exact details mixed up here, but that was the jist of the story. So to just prove that I'm not pulling this shit out of my ass, here is the link to the actual story.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218029p1.html

nation

Reaction score
That doesn't prove anything, if anything most Half Life fans probably didn't turn out because they knew it wouldn't accomplish anything and Valve will announce it when they want to announce it. As for Fallout 4, again Fallout 3 came out 4 years ago so I'm willing to bet there are well into development(Skyrim DLC's don't need the whole studio)

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I never said it wasn't in developement, I'm just saying the chances of it being released in 2012 is slim to none. And I would go as far as saying won't likely even get announced in 2012.

As for Half-Life, I agree even if they had all showed up Valve won't announce anything until they are ready too. However if I'm valve, and I hear fans saying we are going to get 50,000 people to show the fans are there and want information now, and then only 10,000 show up, I got to say, I'd be rethinking if the series is actually even worth continuing. I mean if there are only 10,000 fans that actually want a sequal which is the way this would apear to Valve, then its not worth the developement costs.