• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are your favorite TV Shows?

Nation

What are your favorite TV Shows at the moment?

My favorite shows are House, X Play, Attack of The Show, Lost, Ghost Hunters, Modern Family, Nip/Tuck(Well was), Heroes, and Ninja Warrior. I'm not big on TV but these are the shows I'll catch if I'm watching TV. House is my favorite show at the moment even though this new season has recently been a bit disappointing.

John

CSI, Wrestling, The Bubble, Mock the week & Argumental are all my favourite, I watch them on the Pc rather than watch TV.

csg370

WWE, TNA, South Park, Everybody Hate Chris, Family Guy,
Sober House/Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew, Kitchen Nightmares.

I'm a huge TV addict, but those are some of my favorites.

the408kid

I dont watch a lot of tv shows at the moment when I do I like NCIS.

All the characters they have on that show are amazing i mean Mark Harmon is perfect as the former Marine tough guy boss, the girl who plays Ziva David absolutely kicks ass as the hot tough chick from Isreal, Abbie is funny as hell, even Mc Gee is pretty cool. But the best character to me on this show is Micheal Weatherly's character Tony Dinozzo. His playa attitude, quoting lines from movies and perfect timing is ablsolutly hilarous, this guy seriously needs to win an emmy for this part of he hasn't already.

Rated RJC

Lost
Flashforward
V
The Office
How I Met Your Mother
Glee
Greek
Prison Break (I could watch the DVDs over and over)
South Park
American Idol
Big Brother
Survivor
Eastbound & Down
Curb Your Enthusiasm

There's more but that's the jist of it.

EDIT- Completely forgot Eastbound & Down and HBO in general. Thanks to Enzo for reminding me.

Wordlife

Parenthood
Blue Mountain State
Entourage
Fringe
American Idol
All sports on TV (if you count ESPN then)
Rescue Me
Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
True Blood

straight_edge76

Heroes >All.
Wrestling
UFC
ESPN
Dragonball Z/GT (DVD's since it's not on TV anymore)
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Boy Meets World (On YouTube since it's not on anymore/can't find it on DVD)
Degrassi: The Next Generation (STFU... It's addicting)
Everybody Hates Chris
Tyler Perry's House of Pain
Married With Children
That 70's Show
The King of Queens
One on One
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Entourage
Two and A Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Plus all the cartoons of my childhood (Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken etc.)
Manswers
1,000 ways to Die
Attack of The Show
X-Play

I could go on and on. But those are typically the shows that I watch regularly/semi-regularly

I used to love watching G4 back when it was a gaming channel and not another Spike TV ripoff, but that show they had that was in SNES 16 bit style was hilarious. Now I watch AOTS and X-Play but that's it. Even them I don't watch nearly as often as I used to, mainly because of the timeslots they are in are mostly inconveniant for me with school/work. But if I am able to catch the reruns or something I'll watch them, usually get a few laughs from them.

Wordlife

I know it hasn't started yet, it premieres tonight, but I can already say Justified will be one of my favorite shows.

straight_edge76

Honestly, that show on ABC Modern Family is pretty funny.