What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Brockmire, starring Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet. Sports commentator Jim Brockmire (Azaria) has a nervous breakdown live when he's calling an MLB game. His wife has cheated on him--repeatedly. He gets fired and now has to work his way back up by calling minor league games for the Morristown Frackers. While he is famous on the 'net for all the wrong reasons, I can't help but feel for the guy. It can happen to all of us.

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Catching up with NXT before hitting back into original Dragon Ball.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
b44320549a3f0268ab3ae6a00c144da9abd8a375.jpg

Good stuff, 7.5 out of 10.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Rewatching Star Trek TNG.

Attempting to watch Star Trek Discovery is what influenced me to rewatch. That's just not even Star Trek to me. TNG however? That's the good stuff. Just finished the episode Chain of Command.

Great acting from Patrick Stewart and everyone else involved. Captain Picard will always be better than Captain Kirk. If you disagree, we will fite.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Decent. Something I like I can actually watch with the kids. Goku was obviously based on this guy. Magic growing staff, flies on a cloud, sounds familiar.

Just finished the first two seasons on Netflix. Very old school kung fu type fight scenes (like The Matrix) with lots of blood.

Both are actually somewhat based on the old Chinese story from the 16th century I believe, A Journey to the West.

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Decent. Something I like I can actually watch with the kids. Goku was obviously based on this guy. Magic growing staff, flies on a cloud, sounds familiar.

Just finished the first two seasons on Netflix. Very old school kung fu type fight scenes (like The Matrix) with lots of blood.

Both are actually somewhat based on the old Chinese story from the 16th century I believe, A Journey to the West.

My guy! I am so glad someone else has seen Into the Badlands besides me! Also, both are based on A Journey to the West which the English dubbed version is called Monkey.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
My guy! I am so glad someone else has seen Into the Badlands besides me! Also, both are based on A Journey to the West which the English dubbed version is called Monkey.
It rocked! Loved the no guns aspect of it. Wish the real world was like that lol

I had to chuckle the other day when I watched "The Wolverine" again and recognized the guy that plays Sonny in that movie

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It rocked! Loved the no guns aspect of it. Wish the real world was like that lol

I had to chuckle the other day when I watched "The Wolverine" again and recognized the guy that plays Sonny in that movie
Aye, lol. I just love the aesthetic of it really and it tells a great story, unlike other shows.

Uh, never knew that of course I never watched The Wolverine either.

Reactions: Red Rain