What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rudeawakening

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ozark(A few episodes in)
Bloodline(About half way through Season 1)
Scream(Just finished Season 1)
Scream Queens(Same as Scream)
Slasher(Season 1 done)
Mindhunter(Waiting on Season 2)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ozark(A few episodes in)
Bloodline(About half way through Season 1)
Scream(Just finished Season 1)
Scream Queens(Same as Scream)
Slasher(Season 1 done)
Mindhunter(Waiting on Season 2)
Let me know how Ozark is. And how was mindhunter?

I watched scream. I liked it, but I got attached to the characters and now they are rebooting for season 3.

Reactions: rudeawakening

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MindHunter.... I LOVE that show!
I've seen just about all the episodes of all the Scream movies they ever made. Most of them was when I was younger.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
MindHunter.... I LOVE that show!
I've seen just about all the episodes of all the Scream movies they ever made. Most of them was when I was younger.
There is a tv show of scream now.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I did just notice that this morning on Nextflix. Maybe I'll check it out Tomorrow
Fair warning, the killer has a different look than what you're used to from the films. However, I heard that they are bringing back the original mask in the 3rd season.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fair Warning recieved and accepted. :emoji_slight_smile:
What I watched just now.... (Its kinda funny)

Last edited:

rudeawakening

The Artiste
Reaction score
Let me know how Ozark is. And how was mindhunter?

I watched scream. I liked it, but I got attached to the characters and now they are rebooting for season 3.
Will do..promising start for Ozark. Mindhunter I enjoyed most of the season, liked all the characters, the realism especially when they are talking to the serial killers, and all round otherwise no serious gripes about it. Wasn't too keen on the season finale just felt a bit and I do mean bit of a letdown to me. Still will definitely stick with the show when it returns though as I am a life long true crime buff so I eat this stuff up as much a possible. As for the Scream show I really thought season one was a good one again no serious gripes about it...yet lol time will tell if it stays that way. I like the mask a lot and kinda(don't shoot me lol)like it better than the movie series mask.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Will do..promising start for Ozark. Mindhunter I enjoyed most of the season, liked all the characters, the realism especially when they are talking to the serial killers, and all round otherwise no serious gripes about it. Wasn't too keen on the season finale just felt a bit and I do mean bit of a letdown to me. Still will definitely stick with the show when it returns though as I am a life long true crime buff so I eat this stuff up as much a possible. As for the Scream show I really thought season one was a good one again no serious gripes about it...yet lol time will tell if it stays that way. I like the mask a lot and kinda(don't shoot me lol)like it better than the movie series mask.
I saw the Preview for Scream on Nextflix. I think I may sit this one out. I think I'll just watch Silent Hill. Scream mask now is very creepy. I prefer the older films.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm only watching a few things...
This is Us
Eastenders
Mom (when I remember)
Dragon Ball Super

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I agree I like the new mask better, but for people who are nostalgic over the films they may not like it.
I saw the Preview for Scream on Nextflix. I think I may sit this one out. I think I'll just watch Silent Hill. Scream mask now is very creepy. I prefer the older films.
I would suggest giving it a shot. At least an episode or twould to get an idea of its something you'd like. I like it better than the films because you get a longer period of time to connect with the chatacters. It means more when you kill off charters then.

rudeawakening

The Artiste
Reaction score
The_Prince_(2014_film)_poster.jpg
Wasted 91 minutes on this. Decent cast wasted here as well. Guess everyone was hurting for $ LOL and needed a quick paycheck. So predictable story wise and just largely forgettable.

OniBlackDog

Find Prettys Womans from your town for night
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Atm re watching the last ep of sn1 and then binge watching sn 2 of The Magicians