What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm already caught up on it.

OIC.

Well, I assume you're a fan of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

If you haven't watched Prison Break, Lost, Dexter or Smallville, I suggest you do.

Sons of Anarchy, Breakout Kings and Haven is something I plan on watching soon, so...

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
OIC.

Well, I assume you're a fan of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

If you haven't watched Prison Break, Lost, Dexter or Smallville, I suggest you do.

Sons of Anarchy, Breakout Kings and Haven is something I plan on watching soon, so...
I've seen all of Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead(against my better judgement). As well as Dexter, Smallville, Sons of Anarchy, and Lost. Prison Break has been on my list for quite sometime, but I heard the final two seasons weren't that good so it's kinda off-putting. I'll probably just end up re-watching Breaking Bad, or watch Jinx.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've seen all of Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead(against my better judgement). As well as Dexter, Smallville, Sons of Anarchy, and Lost. Prison Break has been on my list for quite sometime, but I heard the final two seasons weren't that good so it's kinda off-putting. I'll probably just end up re-watching Breaking Bad, or watch Jinx.

I loved every bit of Prison Break, only the last few episodes seemed rushed they were still pretty solid though.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Haven are what I'm watching.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Dunno, I really liked both S3 and S4 of Prison Break. Guess it's just a personal preference.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Alright, I'll probably start on Prison Break then. At least until Daredevil comes out.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Finally getting round to finishing off Enterprise.