What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haven S2 E6, Edge has finally showed up and it's awesome, can't wait for more of him!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Haven S2 E6, Edge has finally showed up and it's awesome, can't wait for more of him!

I've always wanted to watch that show, (considering Edge is my all-time favorite superstar) just never really got around to it.
I've been hearing it's good and it also features/will feature Christian as a recurring role in some of the episodes.

So, I guess I'll have to start watching this stuff at some point. I just gotta find a window of time to do it, I just watch a ton of other stuff so much.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've always wanted to watch that show, (considering Edge is my all-time favorite superstar) just never really got around to it.
I've been hearing it's good and it also features/will feature Christian as a recurring role in some of the episodes.

So, I guess I'll have to start watching this stuff at some point. I just gotta find a window of time to do it, I just watch a ton of other stuff so much.
Yeah it's pretty decent for a SyFy show, I wouldn't put it on Warehouse 13 or Eureka (GOAT SyFy Show thurr) level, but it's not far below.

Yeah Christian was a reoccurring character on the new season that is either just ending or still going.. I just watched Edge's first episode yesterday, he becomes a main character a bit later in the series from what I hear for now he's just a reoccurring guy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
March Madness Tourny

4 screens, 4 games.. 48 inch HD, 19 inch HD, 12 inch CRT with HD screen (don't ask me why we just did it) and a laptop 14.1 inches :p

Quite the set up and it keeps my room very nice and warm.