What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Spartacus: Vengeance - E1 .. Thank you Netflix for putting them back on.. I wish they had gotten the rights to 'Black Sails'.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
A movie called 'Kill The Messenger'. Ahh, gotta love those that are based on a true story.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've been re-watching 30 Rock. Almost through season 5. Watched the gas leak episode last night, maybe the best episode of any sitcom ever. Some truly brilliant writing

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Spartacus S4 E1

Yeah that was a good one.
Jack' monologue about doing network tv to wreck your credibility is too great, seeing as he is talking about his own real life career. the little "breaks in kayfabe" if you will see great

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
The Simpsons, Who Shot Mr. Burns I & II, hands down the pinnacle of golden age Simpsons. "Smithers had thwarted my earlier attempt to take candy from a baby, but with him out of the picture, I was free to wallow in my own crapulence."

Now onto New Japan's big Osaka show.