What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Interview was a decent/good movie. Like, it met my expectations and I had a laugh here and there.
Would I watch again? Yeah, probably.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just started re-watching 'Entourage' so S1 E1 right now then I'll watch the rest of the season prlly tomorrow.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've been re-watching Game of Thrones, but I'm probably going to start The Killing after it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
My parents having sex.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cougar Town S1 E 3, this shows actually pretty decent although me wanting to bang Christa Miller for a LONG time may have something to do with it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just googled her name, yes... I feel the same. :happy:
Phenomenal looking 50 year old chick right there.

She was so hot in the Drew Carey Show then continued her hotness in Scrubs and has kept it going through Cougar Town, I wonder what she'll look like when she's 60.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

It's hard to believe I've been his fan since 07. He's definitely a legend to me and will remain that way. I honestly don't care what anyone think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

It's hard to believe I've been his fan since 07. He's definitely a legend to me and will remain that way. I honestly don't care what anyone think.

Fuckin' right, bro.

I always loved Orton.

The truth is, he hasn't been the most interesting guy for the last 2-3 years character-wise, but those two weeks prior to Survivor Series this year were awesome for Orton, he stepped it up and showed some fn' attitude! Now, that was THE Viper we all know. However, his matches always deliver. He's so smooth and doesn't have a single wasted movement in the ring.

Can't wait to see him back!

Reactions: Z.T.O

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Fuckin' right, bro.

I always loved Orton.

The truth is, he hasn't been the most interesting guy for the last 2-3 years character-wise, but those two weeks prior to Survivor Series this year were awesome for Orton, he stepped it up and showed some fn' attitude! Now, that was THE Viper we all know. However, his matches always deliver. He's so smooth and doesn't have a single wasted movement in the ring.

Can't wait to see him back!
Tbh, I honestly don't care if he's a heel or face but, Somehow I like him more as heel, because it's fit him so better than a face turn. Orton is a natural heel, putting him in a pure face roll is just a waste of his talents. He is one of the only heels who can consistently get a reaction out of the crowd. Orton is great, arguably the best of his generation and a far better performer than Cena, but he is just such a natural heel, it's hard for me to believe that someone with his arrogant expressions can be a "good" guy.

Orton's last face run was just so boring to me. He lost all his charisma and there seemed to be little effort going in to his matches. That's literally what he did in 2010/2011. He was fine then but in 2012/2013 he wasn't putting much effort into any small matches like on RAW or Main Event. You can tell when Orton half asses it.

However, Hopefully he'll return soon.

Last edited: