What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Taking a break from TV series and just watching comedy specials at the moment.. right now; Dave Chapelle - Killing them Softly.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lucha Underground episode #9. Finally, a new episode! I've been missing this show so much.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Such a good show, S2 premier is such a huge shocker.. I totally wish it had got more than two seasons though. Jimmi Simpson AKA Lloyd Lowery is my favorite character by far.

Jimmi Simpson was pretty much the sole reason for me deciding to watch it. Loved him when he was in It's Always Sunny In Philadephia.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jimmi Simpson was pretty much the sole reason for me deciding to watch it. Loved him when he was in It's Always Sunny In Philadephia.

He's good as a small role in almost everything he's in, Breakout Kings was like his first MAIN role and he did a great job.